2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

10 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

You might be insane.

You watch the game? Did you not watch McVay not make any meaningful adjustments until the 4th? Did you watch the Offense line just let defenders rush past them and hit the guy without even a second to react. It's not like they we're hiding the blitz the dolphins were literally destroying the rams in the trenches and the team waited till the last minute to adjust. He was top 5 in average passer rating this season prior to this game,  i have complete trust in the guy. The coachin not being able to get the team to show up in a game against a solid team before the bye has me far more concerned than anything Goff did. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DK Metcalf is too big a talent and personality for 2020. He should have his own 1990s-era branded video game and an immediate Costacos Bros-style poster on sale for Christmas (unfortunately the only idea coming to me is Donkey Kong and that's not going to work).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

36 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

You watch the game? Did you not watch McVay not make any meaningful adjustments until the 4th? Did you watch the Offense line just let defenders rush past them and hit the guy without even a second to react. It's not like they we're hiding the blitz the dolphins were literally destroying the rams in the trenches and the team waited till the last minute to adjust. He was top 5 in average passer rating this season prior to this game,  i have complete trust in the guy. The coachin not being able to get the team to show up in a game against a solid team before the bye has me far more concerned than anything Goff did. 

Nope... didn't watch the game.

I'm not really interested in anything that happened in the game today. It's your comment about taking Goff over any QB other than Rodgers or Wilson that gave me the giggles.

Without even mentioning Patrick Mahomes (who everybody on the planet but you... repeat, everybody on the planet) would take over not just Goff, while laughing their asses off, but also probably over Rodgers and Wilson, too. So let's set aside Mahomes for a second, because that's just embarrassing.

Other NFL QBs that almost everybody would take over Goff with little or no hesitation right now, this season;

Ben Rothlesberger, Kyler Murray, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Deshawn Watson, Tom Brady, and Ryan Tannehill.

And NFL QBs that would give anybody a bit of pause, but may very well also take over Goff;

Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Baker Mayfield, Justin Herbert, Drew Brees, and Carson Wentz.

But really... Goff over Mahomes?  Even if you deep down believe that you should just not bring it up.  It's like believing in the flat earth theory... you're just not going to convince anybody to go along with it.

11 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not really interested in anything that happened in the game today. It's your comment about taking Goff over any QB other than Rodgers or Wilson that gave me the giggles.

Without even mentioning Patrick Mahomes (who everybody on the planet but you... repeat, everybody on the planet) would take over not just Goff, while laughing their asses off, but also probably over Rodgers and Wilson, too. So let's set aside Mahomes for a second, because that's just embarrassing.

Other NFL QBs that almost everybody would take over Goff with little or no hesitation right now, this season;

Ben Rothlesberger, Kyler Murray, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Deshawn Watson, Tom Brady, and Ryan Tannehill.

And NFL QBs that would give anybody a bit of pause, but may very well also take over Goff;

Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Baker Mayfield, Justin Herbert, Drew Brees, and Carson Wentz.

But really... Goff over Mahomes?  Even if you deep down believe that you should just not bring it up.  It's like believing in the flat earth theory... you're just not going to convince anybody to go along with it.

Well I meant in the NFC so that's my bad for just forgetting to mention that. But the guys I have bolded are guys that you'll either get 5 good years out of at most because of there play style, not that it's bad but you have to be aggressive when it comes to building around, rookies that I would never compare to anyone yet because of sample size or Wentz whose never been healthy enough to attempt 5 passes and they've been there the last 3 postseasons. 

I'm just tired of people :censored:ing on the guy because they only see a stat line and assuming that he's the big problem. That goes for more than just Goff, it goes for Kershaws postseasons, and many other guys like Tannehill in Miami. These guys where/are being put in positions to fail due to :censored:ty coaching and being given all the blame. 

I'm not saying he's the best but I believe he's one of the most talented QBs in the league and he can you to promise land as soon as McVay gets his stubborn head out of his ass and actually makes adjustment instead of trying to win with the gameplan he set up going in to the game when it's not working. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

50 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

For good measure, you yourself forgot to mention Dak Prescott.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Brass said:

As today's game proved, it hasn't been the lack of receivers this year as much as it's been the offenses insistence on costly penalties when the Patriots have a big drive and Josh McDaniel's absolutely horrendous play calling (Damien Harris has over 100 yards and a TD today? PUT HIS ASS ON THE BENCH WHEN WE REACH THE RED ZONE!)

Patriots have a lot of problems.

Penalties, Playcalling, their best "receivers" being running backs. They're a complete :censored:show. 

They need to blow it up and trade Gilmore & whomever else they can now.  

Belichick's paying the price for not planning around a future post-Brady. 

1 hour ago, masterchaoss said:

Wentz whose never been healthy enough to attempt 5 passes and they've been there the last 3 postseasons. 

Wentz was the presumptive MVP in 2017, and beat LA in the game that ended his season.  He also started all 17 games last year while leading the Eagles to the post season.  So he has been healthy enough to attempt more than 5 passes, and though he really sucked the first few games of this season, has been better than Goff in just about every measure since they both entered the league.

I'm far from being on the Wentz bandwagon, but he's done more with far less than Goff, and I'd wager that most people would rather have him of the two.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, ninersdd said:

LOL Chargers strike again. Forgetting to put away a Drew Lock led team.

The team's coaching staff is horrible. Management needs to learn their lesson about hiring accomplished or established head coaches instead of what they've been doing with the last 2 hires.

*sighs*

Well...looks like Pittsburgh might have relegated us to a step below the true Super Bowl contenders. Steelers won't have another tough opponent besides maybe Buffalo. On the other hand, we still have to visit Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving night and host the Titans the Sunday beforehand. The division isn't lost, but it's a tough climb considering what's ahead...and the crazy thing about it? I probably sound crazy since both us and the Steelers still have four teams sub-.500 down the stretch (fact check me, por favor).

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

Archived