2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Arizona steals one from Buffalo.

DeAndre Hopkins laughs in the face of your triple coverage.

There's no reason why you trade someone like Hopkins for a bag of magic beans.

This proves once and for all; Bill O'Brien is a hack.

Just one bad PR after another by the Houston Texans.... 

I saw, I came, I left.

I can't get over that finish. HEARTBREAK CITY. There are so many great young quarterbacks around the NFL right now, lots of fun to watch. And the Bears picked Mitch Trubisky!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

27 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

The funny thing about being a Washington fan, there’s no room for even more disappointment... it just is.

Yesterday’s performance against the Lions was just a shrug. As it is every week.

The saga of Dan Snyder would desensitize any fanbase at this point, to be fair. 😛

The only positive to take from that game is Joe Burrow wasn't injured.

The Steelers are a better organization than the Bengals from ownership down to the equipment staff, but there is no reason these games should be so lopsided every single time. I was hoping the mental bugaboo they have against them would die when Marvin Lewis left, but nope still very much alive.

PvO6ZWJ.png

8 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Between Paxton Lynch and Drew Lock, John Elway should never be allowed to draft another quarterback.

If he never brought in Peyton Manning when he did, his whole tenure in the Broncos FO would arguably be a dud.

16 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

If he never brought in Peyton Manning when he did, his whole tenure in the Broncos FO would arguably be a dud.

He is terrible. To his credit, he did make some key moves to deliver Denver that Super Bowl -- signing Talib, TJ Ward, and Demarcus Ware.  But I still wanted him fired years ago. 

IUe6Hvh.png

50 minutes ago, See Red said:

He is terrible. To his credit, he did make some key moves to deliver Denver that Super Bowl -- signing Talib, TJ Ward, and Demarcus Ware.  But I still wanted him fired years ago. 

Yeah, Manning was the least of his accomplishments. Signing Peyton and letting him run things led to the lopsided Super Bowl loss to Seattle. Elway's greatest achievement as an executive was putting together one of the very best defenses of all time, which carried Manning's lifeless body to a Super Bowl title.

13 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Between Paxton Lynch and Drew Lock, John Elway should never be allowed to draft another quarterback.

Don't forget Brock Osweiler & Trevor Siemian (although, the selection of Siemian probably was influenced by Kubiak, who liked him going into that draft).

I agree, though. It's just sad. And, the one that got away may have been Kyle Sloter, an undrafted FA in 2017 from Northern Colorado. I know that he was playing against second and third stringers in pre-season, but Sloter looked like he could develop into a player. Unfortunately, Elway had the bright idea of cutting him and bringing back Osweiler (who the Browns just released). Apparently, he thinks that QB's should be as tall as power forwards (lol).

1 hour ago, DnBronc said:

Don't forget Brock Osweiler & Trevor Siemian (although, the selection of Siemian probably was influenced by Kubiak, who liked him going into that draft).

I agree, though. It's just sad. And, the one that got away may have been Kyle Sloter, an undrafted FA in 2017 from Northern Colorado. I know that he was playing against second and third stringers in pre-season, but Sloter looked like he could develop into a player. Unfortunately, Elway had the bright idea of cutting him and bringing back Osweiler (who the Browns just released). Apparently, he thinks that QB's should be as tall as power forwards (lol).

Brock was a good thing, because Elway was smart enough to not throw infinite money at him, which brings us back around to making fun of the Texans. Siemian tricked people into thinking he was good for like three weeks, which was neat. I knew better because I actually watched the games.

27 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

The Broncos QB woes is clearly divine punishment for replacing Jesus's favorite child, Tim Tebow for Peyton Manning.  

Super Bowl titles with Jesus Believer: 0

Super Bowl titles with Broken Down Peyton: 1

1 > 0

Of course, this changes if you acknowledge John Elway as the actual second coming of Christ like I do. In which case:

Super Bowl titles with QB Jesus: 2

Super Bowl titles with guy that loves Jesus: 0

Super Bowl titles with Broken Down Peyton: 1

3 > 0

Tebow can suck it.

Archived