2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tebow has made more for having little talent and doing nothing than anyone else in the history of this planet.  He has every reason to think that there's some god that loves him.

Can the dude even comprehend that 99.9% of people in his situation would be mortgage hustlers or accountants or something?  I guess he made a couple million from Denver, which he didn't deserve, so maybe he wouldn't have a real job, but screw him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Apologies to the national crowd who's been over-subjected to the miserable Bears this year.  After last night's...thing, the Bears and Packers are on SNF, and that game should be over well before halftime.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

13 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Brock was a good thing, because Elway was smart enough to not throw infinite money at him, which brings us back around to making fun of the Texans. Siemian tricked people into thinking he was good for like three weeks, which was neat. I knew better because I actually watched the games.

Super Bowl titles with Jesus Believer: 0

Super Bowl titles with Broken Down Peyton: 1

1 > 0

Of course, this changes if you acknowledge John Elway as the actual second coming of Christ like I do. In which case:

Super Bowl titles with QB Jesus: 2

Super Bowl titles with guy that loves Jesus: 0

Super Bowl titles with Broken Down Peyton: 1

3 > 0

Tebow can suck it.

Super Bowl titles with QB Jesus while being in compliance with the salary cap: 0

No, I'm not still bitter. Why do you ask? 😂😂😂

It's where I sit.

7 hours ago, CS85 said:

Apologies to the national crowd who's been over-subjected to the miserable Bears this year.  After last night's...thing, the Bears and Packers are on SNF, and that game should be over well before halftime.  

I knew the Bears winning games they should have lost would lead to losing games they should have won, but this is getting out of hand. I'm getting second-Trestman-season vibes where by the end of the year everyone is completely mentally checked out and the McCaskeys have to purge the staff yet again.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

I knew the Bears winning games they should have lost would lead to losing games they should have won, but this is getting out of hand. I'm getting second-Trestman-season vibes where by the end of the year everyone is completely mentally checked out and the McCaskeys have to purge the staff yet again.

Post-game radio really hammered that home last night. Living within radio distance of (one of) your team's biggest rivals can be fun.

It's where I sit.

To be clear, I don't think Pace and Nagy are nearly as bad as Emery and Trestman, but the end result will probably have to be the same. The Trubisky pick in and of itself has turned out to be a fireable offense, and it'll be hard to justify keeping the band together if this season goes where I think it's going.

One important distinction is if the Bears do white-flag it, it'll be because they're simply one team among many whose players decide to just get through the rest of this hell year in one piece. In 2014, it was that the Bears' players realized they were being led by a complete idiot. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

There's a whole history with Uncle Tom where reading the book gives one impression, but other interpretations are what people remember.

Anyway, John Elway is my favorite person, but maybe he shouldn't pick QB's ever again.

18 hours ago, the admiral said:

The bigger problem is that, if the Bears record was closer to what it probably should be - 2-8 - they would still be in the Justin Fields race. But at five wins, that's simply too many wins. The only way they're getting in the Fields race is by trading up.

spacer.png

On 11/17/2020 at 3:44 PM, the admiral said:

21 hours ago, the admiral said:

To be clear, I don't think Pace and Nagy are nearly as bad as Emery and Trestman, but the end result will probably have to be the same. The Trubisky pick in and of itself has turned out to be a fireable offense, and it'll be hard to justify keeping the band together if this season goes where I think it's going.

One important distinction is if the Bears do white-flag it, it'll be because they're simply one team among many whose players decide to just get through the rest of this hell year in one piece. In 2014, it was that the Bears' players realized they were being led by a complete idiot. 

The current context is eerily similar to the 2014 Packers game where Trestman was essentially coaching for his job in a Sunday Night contest against Green Bay coming off of a bye week.  That game was 42-0 at halftime, so....

The one thing Nagy's got going for him is that the players seem fairly robust in their support for him, give or take a Kyle Long, and haven't dogged a loss yet.  The 2014 defense was so :censored: ing bad, plus many of them hated the leadership of the time after the Lovie divorce went so poorly.  That's all before how completely unqualified Trestman and Emery were at each of their respective jobs. 

Pace is an average to above average GM, and Nagy is an average to below average coach, which you'd think is just where the Bears want to be, but who knows.  Every time the Bears start to nosedive we'll have to wait to see what George McCaskey says his mother's mood is before we can know who stays and who goes.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

From their website:

Lumen is an enterprise technology platform that enables companies to capitalize on emerging applications that power the 4th Industrial Revolution. Most IT leaders don’t feel ready to face the nearly century’s worth of data-driven innovation they expect in the next five years.

Cool. Also sounds like a bunch of :censored:s. Also easier to type than "CenturyLink."

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived