13 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

I, for one, am not at all surprised that the types of people who would go to an NFL game during a pandemic are the types of people who would boo a show of racial unity.

I can see the Chiefs fans who were there saying that they were booing the Texans.  

7 hours ago, JayMac said:

It was sloppy, sure, but I thought it wouldn't have been much better if they had played 4 preseason games. Most teams don't come into good form until the end of September. 

I watched parts of UAB vs Miami. It could've been way worse. 

2 hours ago, GDAWG said:

I can see the Chiefs fans who were there saying that they were booing the Texans.  

Nah. Any of the fans that were there who claim they were booing the Texans are probably lying.

15 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

I, for one, am not at all surprised that the types of people who would go to an NFL game during a pandemic are the types of people who would boo a show of racial unity.

Nope. Not surprised either.

I can't even draw the NFL logo this good by hand.

As somebody that has been stuck inside for the past four days because of hazardous air quality, it is absolutely bonkers that the 49ers game is still happening. 

37 minutes ago, ZapRowsdower8 said:

As somebody that has been stuck inside for the past four days because of hazardous air quality, it is absolutely bonkers that the 49ers game is still happening. 

They're playing it in Lego Stadium?? Air quality index is 134, which is classified as "Unhealthy." (Currently 184 -- very unhealthy -- where I am, but please hold your tears. I'm no hero.)

For comparison, Tampa, FL is 15; DC is 15; Cleveland is 18.

If I were a player, I'd sit out. They'll be coughing out black stuff tonight.

Bucs are gonna win the Super Bowl. Then Tom Brady is gonna come back and win another one next season. 

Does anyone want some of these mushrooms I found in the forest? 

I am going to enjoy football (both NFL and college) for as long as I can.  

12 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

Bucs are gonna win the Super Bowl. Then Tom Brady is gonna come back and win another one next season. 

Does anyone want some of these mushrooms I found in the forest? 

Well, I've got something better.

UhD8LFmjmyR6-QvD1K8KXVmCxwmdNQkqfuN6xZzcUp8.jpg?auto=webp&s=70f1b5f04e261759dcb77b3002991813afb74892

It's kid-friendly mescaline!

26 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Has a team ever quit on its coach in week one like the Jets have in Gase?

Are they losing for Lawrence, or Flopping for Fields?

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Has a team ever quit on its coach in week one like the Jets have in Gase?

I never understood the deal with Gase.  Always thought he was overrated even when he was an OC.  

Eagles offensive line is made of spaghetti. Now they’re about to let the Washington football team actually win a home opener. 

6 minutes ago, DScruggy729 said:

Eagles offensive line is made of spaghetti. Now they’re about to let the Washington football team actually win a home opener. 

To be fair, WTF’s front four is ridiculous. They were already one of the leagues best last season and now they added Chase Young? God help us all lmao. 

Imagine losing to a team without a nickname. The absolute state of the Philadelphia Eagles.

EDIT: That's it, calling Washington "The Team With No Name". 

Seems like the 1st Half was Fly Eagles Fly and the 2nd Half was Eid, Selgae, Eid!

Edited by Red Comet

1 minute ago, Red Comet said:

Imagine losing to a team without a nickname. The absolute state of the Philadelphia Eagles.

One of the reporters here put it best. We're losing to an EA Sports team they couldn't get a licensing agreement for.

The roller coaster of Trubisky somehow gets the Bears a win. Detroit might as well delete their franchise at this point.