PittsburghSucks

2020 NFL Season

Pittsburgh was gonna lose eventually. I thought it would've been to Buffalo next week, but I still see this as no surprise. "Playing down to your competition" is bound to blow up in your face.

I'm suprised that a team with a middle-aged QB coming off of surgery was undefeated until now. Enjoy the champagne '72 Dolphins. Hail to the WAS-Skins.

Technically Pittsburgh still leads the AFC, but that matchup against Buffalo next week just got pivotal. 

Edited by Red Comet

The Steelers and losing to vastly-inferior teams, a truly iconic combination.

The Steelers lost. It is a good day. 

I didn't see the game, and I'm no Seelers fan, but let's not pretend that the Steelers haven't had two straight weeks of being thrown completely out of their routines, having to play on a Wednesday afternoon (a date that changed several times along the way) and now a Monday afternoon.  It's understandable that they may not be a their very best considering what's been done to their schedule.

Holy crap Josh Allen looks great tonight. It’s awesome to see so many of these traditional bottom feeders having really solid options at quarterback. 

2 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Heenan's catch was better than the throw.

Can we also give credit to Alex Smith?

He's been playing great recently and without a doubt deserves that Comeback Player of The Year award. 

He honestly deserves to be the starter. 

10 hours ago, BBTV said:

I didn't see the game, and I'm no Seelers fan, but let's not pretend that the Steelers haven't had two straight weeks of being thrown completely out of their routines, having to play on a Wednesday afternoon (a date that changed several times along the way) and now a Monday afternoon.  It's understandable that they may not be a their very best considering what's been done to their schedule.

Missing both Maurkice Pouncey and James Connor really hurt the offense and people seem to forget that Washington has a really good D. Also the Steelers still have the tie breaker over KC for the first round bye due to their loss being to an NFC team and KC lost to Vegas.

On 12/6/2020 at 5:58 PM, ninersdd said:

Seems like every year, Chargers special teams are flat out atrocious.

Good video about this 

The 2010 Chargers had the #1 ranked offense and the #1 ranked defense in the NFL. That almost never happens. They did not go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl with that juggernaut team. They didn't even make the playoffs. How the heck did that happen? Their special teams were historically bad. 

I miss ABC having MNF (wish it would be on ABC more often, maybe in December only in the future)

I don’t understand this, he’s already been in the locker room and doing his pregame warmup on the field with team mates. How is it only he get pulled to get tested, after he has been in contact with most of the team, and why don’t they others get pulled. Why don’t they contact trace who he was in contact with and pull them, that’s why the Broncos had to go qb-less the other week.

Yeah they said his earlier tests were inconclusive so he needed to be tested again - but they knew the tests were inconclusive, so how did he even get as far as pre-game warmups?  He was in the locker room, and maybe they've rearranged the rooms to create more distance, but we're not talking about Rhodes scholars here so I find it hard to believe that even through their contact tracing resulted in no more at-risk people, he wasn't close enough to spread.

A cold day in hell arrived today: The Cowboys were flexed out of a Sunday Night Football slot. Browns-Giants in for Week 15.

Patriots just need a full on rebuild at this point. 

Cam is officially cooked. Can barely sling it anymore and makes some really dumb mistakes. Outside of his running ability (which has declined as well) he's a pretty mediocre QB. 

Also holy crap Bellichick is abysmal at drafting Wide Receivers.  

16 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Cam is officially cooked. Can barely sling it anymore and makes some really dumb mistakes. Outside of his running ability (which has declined as well) he's a pretty mediocre QB. 

I went to junior high with one of those guys! Had no idea he was in the NFL. He had 3 career receptions, all for Jacksonville.

18 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Malcolm Mitchell is the only one of those who showed potential. I thought that he had a chance to be good, and then he got hurt (and didn't play much more again).

As for the 13 WR's, an undrafted WR (Kenbrell Thompkins) out-performed Dobson and Boyce that year. Terrible draft picks.

16 hours ago, burgundy said:

I went to junior high with one of those guys! Had no idea he was in the NFL. He had 3 career receptions, all for Jacksonville.

Taylor Price? I knew him in college.