2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

7 minutes ago, Sport said:

Taylor Price? I knew him in college. 

No, it was Jeremy Ebert. I didn't really know him, but I remembered the name for some reason. He moved after junior high. Weirdly enough, Price and Ebert apparently went to the same high school, and both were drafted by New England and ended up in Jacksonville.

spacer.png

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Travis Kelce is currently on pace to lead the NFL in receiving yards. Not for Tight Ends. Leading the league altogether. 

I didn't think it was possible but this year's Chiefs are even better than last year's. But, the AFC is deeper than people think. I'd give Buffalo, Tennessee and Pittsburgh the most likely odds to upset Kansas City in order of likelihood. And probably Seattle or Green Bay to upset the Chiefs. Aside from that, I don't see any other teams even standing a chance. I don't trust the Saints relying on their gadget player with the magic underwear to not choke again. 

Now watch as New Orleans beats Kansas City next week and I look like a dumbass. The Chiefs have been playing it very close of late. The one big weakness I see that could be fatal is that they don't know how to properly finish opponents. If they don't get that killer instinct back, it could cost them dearly. 

9 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Now watch as New Orleans beats Kansas City next week and I look like a dumbass. The Chiefs have been playing it very close of late. The one big weakness I see that could be fatal is that they don't know how to properly finish opponents. If they don't get that killer instinct back, it could cost them dearly. 

The Saints are also losing 16-0 to the 3-8-1 Eagles.

EDIT: Make that 17-0 lmao

Such an ugly win by Washington. The most frustrating part about it was how you could tell the whole team’s mood shifted in a negative direction once Dwayne Haskins replaced an injured Alex Smith. Nothing positive happened on offense once the switch was made.

Lord, I hope he’s not on this roster come next season.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Such an ugly win by Washington. The most frustrating part about it was how you could tell the whole team’s mood shifted in a negative direction once Dwayne Haskins replaced an injured Alex Smith. Nothing positive happened on offense once the switch was made.

Lord, I hope he’s not on this roster come next season.

Makes him even more of an ass for calling up Joe Theisman to get him to unretire the number.  Anyone that does that deserves to fail.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Josh Allen will never be the best QB in the league (at least not while Mahomes is playing), but he does look like the kind of guy who can win a lot of games. The future looks awesome for the Bills, which doesn't feel like anything you could say anytime in the past 20 years.

They just need to get rid of those stupid red uniforms.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just now, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Josh Allen will never be the best QB in the league (at least not while Mahomes is playing), but he does look like the kind of guy who can win a lot of games. The future looks awesome for the Bills, which doesn't feel like anything you could say anytime in the past 20 years.

They just need to get rid of those stupid red uniforms.

I was just about to say, Allen seems like one of the most underrated QBs in the league. He's been having a fantastic year yet no one is talking about him. 

Also yeah, Patriots should be the only team in that division wearing Red. 

Also with the Bill's win, The Patriots have officially lost the AFC East for the first time in 11 years. 

Really annoyed that 08 seasons ruined their streak (which would have broken The Braves record). Especially given that was such a fluky season for that division.   

Anyway, I still think The Bills are the Best team no one is talking about. 

If not for that Hail Mary (or rather Murray) They would be 11-2 right now and in play for that #1 Seed & bye week. 

8 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

The Bills are the Best team no one is talking about. 

People aren't talking about them?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

My sleeper for worst team is right here:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/1972.htm

Sure they won 2 games, but both by 1 point.

At least they had wins and even a tie, and also, it was a 14 game season. You can are argue the Houston Oilers, from the same season, were worse than those Eagles. The Oilers had a worse record and a worse point differential. I am just as surprised the Patriots had three wins with an even worse point differential that those two. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1972/index.htm

I saw, I came, I left.

14 minutes ago, BBTV said:

People aren't talking about them?

I'm a Bills fan -- which, like most sports fandom, includes a persecution complex -- but I don't actually think the Bills have been too under the radar at all this season. They were picked by most to win the AFC East, which they'll likely do, and they're in a run of five straight prime time games. They've hit the big time this season and pretty much have delivered.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Steelers looked remarkably average last night. I'm not that worried about them in the playoffs should they meet the Chiefs or Bills or anybody halfway competent. 

I feel bad that Bills fans don't get to experience this season in a normal capacity. I would say the same about Browns fans too, but I know too many Browns fans to feel good for them.

PvO6ZWJ.png

40 minutes ago, Sport said:

I feel bad that Bills fans don't get to experience this season in a normal capacity. I would say the same about Browns fans too, but I know too many Browns fans to feel good for them.

The clear conclusion here is that the Bills and Browns fans have been holding them back for years, and should be permanently banned if the teams are to maintain long-term success.

Archived