2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever is doing the TV color for the Eagles / Cardinals game sounds like when WWE has a random wrestler do guest commentary rather than the professional.

I actually kinda like it!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

14 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

With the first pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select.....Trevor Lawrence, QB Clemson

Which ain't gonna help a dang thang down there. (Neither will Justin Fields, or any other hotshot QB they'll inevitably target.)

The only thing that'll help them down there is a complete and total culture change...until that happens, they'll just keep repeating the cycles (and mistakes/failures) of the past.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

36 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Which ain't gonna help a dang thang down there. (Neither will Justin Fields, or any other hotshot QB they'll inevitably target.)

The only thing that'll help them down there is a complete and total culture change...until that happens, they'll just keep repeating the cycles (and mistakes/failures) of the past.

Well they did with the firing of the majority of the front office staff. Now the coach needs to go to completely move on.

Archived