2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

If Patterson wasn’t an idiot Bears would have had a 1st down.

Oh wait, Bears ran the ball so they’d only have 6 seconds left anyway.

It’s not just the players, the coaches are embarrassingly inept. 
Another game where the defense is trying everything they can to win, while the offense is doing everything to lose. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rockstar Matt said:

Lmaooooo. What a start for Cleveland. 

I want the Browns to win this so badly. 

If I had not seen it myself, I would have thought something terrible happened to the Browns... 

I saw, I came, I left.

Way to go, JuJu Smith-Schuster.  "Browns is [sic] the Browns" will go down in Cleveland lore if this holds up.

“I think they’re still the same Browns teams I play every year,” the Steelers receiver said Wednesday, via Tom Withers of the Associated Press. “I think they’re nameless gray faces. They have a couple good players on their team, but at the end of the day, I don’t know. The Browns is the Browns.”

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Considering how much I love Andy Reid, I may paint my body orange and brown next weekend.  I'll post nude selfies to prove it, but I'll plaster the naughty parts with advertisements for things that nobody on the forum is interested in so you won't even know anything is out of the ordinary.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

If they lose this game....Juju better stay as far away from Pittsburgh as possible. Maybe request a trade.  

Corvette Corvette. Wrecked Corvette.

032812_2.jpg

Just now, FiddySicks said:

Still plenty of time left to :censored: this up.  

That's reasonable, but it's so good to see a lead like this at any point.

Archived