2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon to be offered at Emory University: Doctorate of Applied Science in Choke Management.

The Atlanta Falcons just Falc'd up in the most Falc'd-up way possible.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The 49ers have lit into the turf at Metlife, as Bosa and Thomas are probably done for the year. In addition, several players for both teams had incurred injuries. There's more bad news for the Niners as they have to go back there next week.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

35 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

They were up... 20-0 in the first quarter...it's no 28-3 in th third quarter,  mind you.... 

Is Fail-cons a thing?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401220249

Strangely enough, NOT EVEN in that infamous 28-3 collapse in Super Bowl LI did the Falcons have a 99.9% win probability

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/400927752

I saw, I came, I left.

I am rather unpleasantly surprised at Justin Herbert right now. So far he's definitely showing that the issue with Akili Smith and Joey Harrington was the fact that the Bengals and Lions organizations were and are beyond clownshows and are in reality all out three-ring circuses.

Not too disappointed with the loss today, we showed a lot of potential and the adjustments made were great. That said, Bridgewater is 100% not the guy of the future and I am more than happy to say that. I don't care if we go 1-15, close losses are perfectly fine for me. Trevor, here we come!

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Falcons and blown leads.

Name a better combination.

Still hate this team, though.

The Lions and blown leads? They had another today, their 4th double digit blown lead in a row. NFL record!

Archived