PittsburghSucks

2020 NFL Season

!!!

I thought he was crazy for bringing that INT out of the end zone!

That was not quite as a dramatic of a intercept return for a touchdown as Super Bowl XLIII, but it is a game changer.

Bearsian sequence of botched snap, intentional grounding to avoid a safety, and an injury to the quarterback.

If the Bills score here, feels like game over.

This is as complete a game the Bills have had all season. I hope the fourth quarter is as mostly uneventful as the three previous. Feels like a real workmanlike playoff game.

This is exhausting. I haven't had to care this much about sports in like 15 years.

Since Buffalo's game is basically decided, have more Texans drama because there obviously hasn't been enough already. 😛

Allen got away with a blatant dive early in the game, but no one should care; Brady got every call under the sun for years while the Bills languished in 7-9 purgatory. Call it a cosmic makeup call.

3 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

You know what's been nice tonight? No :censored:ty reffing.

It's not an NFL game without it.

Already tired of hearing about fragile Jared's grittiness and toughness.  Good gameplan on the Packers, but yeah, it was nice to have a live demonstration of the difference between a unicorn QB and one who is merely paid like one.

3 minutes ago, rams80 said:

Already tired of hearing about fragile Jared's grittiness and toughness.  Good gameplan on the Packers, but yeah, it was nice to have a live demonstration of the difference between a unicorn QB and one who is merely paid like one.

hype confidence GIF

I regret to inform everyone that the city of Buffalo is sold out of Tables.

Supplies are also dangerously low on lighter fluid & fire retardant. 

I'm not a very boasty Ravens fan, but my god, do other fanbases HATE us this much?

On the note of the game....well...it was a hot mess. That's all 😟

13 minutes ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

I'm not a very boasty Ravens fan, but my god, do other fanbases HATE us this much?

Yes.

Though it probably didn't help that they played a lovable losers franchise that I'd reckon most non-Jets and maybe non-Pats fans don't mind seeing them have their moment

I've never been able to get a great read on Ravens fans but I've suspected it's a lot of government contractors who quote The Wire too much. 

11 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

And never made it past the 2nd round. One of the greatest Quaterbacks of his generation and never got close to a championship. 

That happened to Dan Marino. He was white, and that was in Miami.

Doesn't seem like a "black QB in Houston" problem.

17 minutes ago, IceCap said:

That happened to Dan Marino. He was white, and that was in Miami.

Doesn't seem like a "black QB in Houston" problem.

Dan at least MADE a Super Bowl.

Also he never had to deal with both internal & external racism. 

Yes, but racism would have been just as much a problem for Moon at other stops too.  There's a reason he started his career in Edmonton.

17 minutes ago, rams80 said:

Yes, but racism would have been just as much a problem for Moon at other stops too.  There's a reason he started his career in Edmonton.

I'm not just talking about Moon, Watson has also has had career stunted by a racist owner that doesn't give a :censored:.