2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

If Nick Foles can lead the Eagles to a Super Bowl and win the MVP...

If that happens, the only logical decision is to trade Chad Henne to Houston. They'd probably trade an extra 1st round pick if we threw in some dry beans and said they were magic. 

Just now, Rockstar Matt said:

How the hell did the Saints get the 2 seed and finish 12-4? Brees can’t throw the ball with any velocity past 5-10 yards. 

... that's why they have Jameis Winston 😅

I saw, I came, I left.

The replays of that interception by Brady made the football look black; was it? Or is it just grease or something?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

52 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The replays of that interception by Brady made the football look black; was it? Or is it just grease or something?

It does look black.  Almost like it's been soaked in some kind of oil.  There's brown in some parts, but the rest looks black.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They're using different balls.  Brees' balls look normal, but Brady is playing with black balls.

Let that be the first of the soon-to-be-started "out of context posts" thread.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

24 minutes ago, BBTV said:

They're using different balls.  Brees' balls look normal, but Brady is playing with black balls.

Let that be the first of the soon-to-be-started "out of context posts" thread.

Yep, that's what I've ascertained too.

I wonder why Brady's balls are so black?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

14 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Yep, that's what I've ascertained too.

I wonder why Brady's balls are so black?

I'm curious why it hasn't been mentioned on the broadcast, considering how odd it looks.  There's clearly something weird and non-standard about the balls the Bucs are using when on offense.  Given Brady's history of manipulating balls, I'm really surprised this isn't something that's being talked about.  Even if it's completely benign, there's still a striking visual difference between the balls being used tonight.

Just now, BBTV said:

I'm curious why it hasn't been mentioned on the broadcast, considering how odd it looks.  There's clearly something weird and non-standard about the balls the Bucs are using when on offense.  Given Brady's history of manipulating balls, I'm really surprised this isn't something that's being talked about.  Even if it's completely benign, there's still a striking visual difference between the balls being used tonight.

They kind of look like the kickers’ balls.

I know every team and QB takes the footballs given to them by the NFL, and scuff them up to the preference of their QB. 

Maybe Brady just likes his balls dirty (what a sentence). 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived