2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

52 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

If this year has taught me anything, it’s just how easy it was to sell out my convictions. Blame away, I have no shame left. Honestly, probably never did! 

Tom Brady Football GIF by Tampa Bay Buccaneers

hulk hogan wrestling GIF

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's looking more and more like Josh McDaniels is going to be the Eagles guy (or at least until he backs out.)  Heard nothing but bad stuff about him and his personality, and how all of his "innovations" basically amount to "have the best QB ever".

"so coach... why did the team only gain 50 yards this week?"

"they didn't run the plays correctly."

"what did they do wrong?"

"these 30 plays require someone to play like the best QB ever, and they didn't do that."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 minutes ago, BBTV said:

So it's looking more and more like Josh McDaniels is going to be the Eagles guy (or at least until he backs out.)  Heard nothing but bad stuff about him and his personality, and how all of his "innovations" basically amount to "have the best QB ever".

"so coach... why did the team only gain 50 yards this week?"

"they didn't run the plays correctly."

"what did they do wrong?"

"these 30 plays require someone to play like the best QB ever, and they didn't do that."

Are you seriously doubting the genius responsible for drafting future New York Mets legend Tim Tebow? 

1 hour ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Are you seriously doubting the genius responsible for drafting future New York Mets legend Tim Tebow? 

If he takes the job here, he’ll have no say in personnel, so that can’t happen again (it’ll be other people making ridiculous picks.). He won’t even get to set his own game day roster - seriously. The GM (who’s a CPA and not a “football” guy) informs the coach who will dress every week and who will be inactive. It’s insane. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, habsfan1 said:

Brady vs Mahomes would be interesting.

If it happens, when the Bucs trail the Chiefs late in the 4th, we'll see if Brady still has his super powers.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401220333

The answer in November was no.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

6 hours ago, BBTV said:

All those head coaching candidates out there and that's who they pick???

35 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

If McDaniels gets the Eagles job and then changes his mind once more and goes back to New England, he should never be an NFL Head Coach again.  

Dude should've never been an NFL head coach to begin with...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

6 hours ago, AustinFromBoston said:

God I hated McDaniels so much. Not to say Cutler was the answer, but that turd tried to trade him away to get the coveted Matt Cassel of all people. Then they get saddled with Kyle Orton because Cutler rightly didn't trust his new coach. Then, he blathers on about how the Broncos don't need a running back (under Shannahan they always had 1,000 yard rushers after all) and then his very first draft pick is a running back. Tebow gets drafted the next year and that was totally great and not dumb, but then McDaniels gets fired because he sucked and got caught cheating.

42 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

If McDaniels gets the Eagles job and then changes his mind once more and goes back to New England, he should never be an NFL Head Coach again.  

He shouldn't be offered a new job after being caught cheating while with the Broncos and he shouldn't be considered for a job after backing out of a head coaching spot the last time. No way in hell would I pin my hopes on that piece of crap. I'd rather go grab some college coach or something.

The cheating thing doesn’t bother me much. If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying. As a fan, it doesn’t make the parade any less fun if the team cheated to get there. Couldn’t care less. 

27 minutes ago, BBTV said:

The cheating thing doesn’t bother me much. If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying. As a fan, it doesn’t make the parade any less fun if the team cheated to get there. Couldn’t care less. 

Getting caught is always the big issue. He was caught very easily. If you can't cheat effectively, then what's the point?

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401220333

The answer in November was no.

At the same time, as a Bucs fan...

I look at that game and go "yeah the Bucs came within a score of beating the defending champs with the best young QB on the planet." It makes a potential SB against KC seem winnable. I mean hell...New Orleans :censored: slapped the Bucs all season and the Bucs beat them by ten in the playoffs. Only losing 27-24 to KC doesn't seem like an impossible mountain to climb. 

Of course they need to get past Green Bay first. 

Which I am paradoxically worried about despite the Bucs handling them easily earlier in the year. 

1 minute ago, QCS said:

*Please let Brees be next, please let Brees be next*

It’s all but guaranteed that he’s next. Big Ben, Brady, Rodgers, and Alex Smith are all that’s left. 

I hope that Alex Smith retires next. Given all he went through to even walk again, maybe playing for WFT isn’t a good idea.

Just now, SFGiants58 said:

It’s all but guaranteed that he’s next. Big Ben, Brady, Rodgers, and Alex Smith are all that’s left. 

I hope that Alex Smith retires next. Given all he went through to even walk again, maybe playing for WFT isn’t a good idea.

It's my personal hope that Brees, Brady, and Ryan all retire within the next three-ish years so that the NFC South is no longer old white QB central and the Panthers can do something again. Ben leaving would be great as well. Funnily enough, Smith is the only one I don't want to leave, if only because it's freaking awesome that he's able to play in the first place.

the user formerly known as cdclt

I'm just gonna say it, Phillip Rivers deserved a ring more than Eli Manning. 

Ironically, Eli will get in mainly because of his rings, while Rivers may miss out (or have to wait a very long time) due to his lack of one. 

As for the next big QB to retire, Ben is my guess. He's been declining for years now. Only a matter of time before he's permanently benched. 

Also makes you wonder why Green Bay drafted a QB in the 1st round this past year. Yeah, remember that? 

I like historic rematches in Super Bowls such as Cowboys-Steelers, Eagles-Patriots, Bengals-49ers (😁) so I'm pulling for Packers-Chiefs to recreate Super Bowl I. Bills-Bucs would give me vicarious butt-puckering for the Bills fans I know who would finally find their way back to the Super Bowl only to see their tormentor of the last 20 years waiting for them. And you know he'd beat them too. That would be a cruel "I want Tom Brady out of the division" monkey's paw wish for Bills fans and I don't think I'd enjoy that. 

Chiefs-Bucs, Packers-Bills are whatever games. Those are some "Backyard Football", "NFL Blitz" ass Super Bowl matchups. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived