2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

14 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

This will be Brady's 10th Super Bowl appearence.

Feeling that way, right? And it always sucks to realize every team could have drafted him.

Someone should say something about his black footballs. I'm sure he's cheating somehow.

EDIT: I also wonder if Rodgers would have more success if he didn't hate all of his teammates.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess Green Bay decided it would be better to lose like chumps rather than show some courage. The hell was that FG?

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wow - some idiot's long slob shirt actually drew a PI call.  Guess that's why they wear them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Stupid Tom Brady is going to be playing a home Super Bowl game. Unbelievable.

At least we have the memories of this:

tombrady.jpg?w=640

It took 55 years, but a team is going to be playing, in essence, a defacto home game for the Lombardi Trophy.

And of course, Tom Brady has to be in, yet another Super Bowl. Joins Craig Morton as the only QBs to play in the Super Bowl for both the NFC and the AFC.

Patrick and Josh, you're our last hope!

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

This is astonishing. Brady is really

about to go to his 10th Super Bowl. A home Super Bowl no less.

That man really is the GOAT. 

Congratulations to all of the Buccaneers fans here! 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

If the NFL doesn't outlaw those ridiculous shirts then there's a problem.  They look like crap, they impair performance, and they're too tempting to grab.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I was surprised they kicked that field goal.  

You don’t make that PI call in Lambeau against the league’s signature franchise.  But I can’t believe they kicked tha field goal.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Sucks that the game had to end under such “controversy” like that. 
But the fact is, the refs let both teams get away with a hell of a lot throughout this game. 

But the Buccaneers earned that win. 
Defense stepped up in a huge way for the team. 

Packers had their chances and simply couldn’t capitalize. It’s that simple.

Archived