2020 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as Brady has annoyed the hell out of me, I wanted him to get to the Super Bowl. I’m content with this. The fact is that Rodgers, LaFleur, and the Packers laid a big ol :censored: in the bed.

FWIW, Rodgers is now 0-4 in his last 4 NFC Championship games. At this point, I honestly hope he never makes it back to the Super Bowl.

Just now, Lights Out said:

They conveniently managed to miss it twice earlier in the game when Murphy-Bunting did it.

They also conveniently managed to miss a lot of other holdings too. Against Tampa Bay and Green Bay. This always happens. Don’t act like this is the first time ever.

Lets also not forget that horribly missed illegal helmet-to-helmet targeting hit Daniel Sorensen had against Rashard Higgins last week in KC-CLE

21 minutes ago, WJMorris3 said:

So the first time in... I want to say 36 years that a team's played the Super Bowl in their home market? (The 49ers played Super Bowl XIX in the Bay Area.)

That's the closest we've ever gotten to a home team/home stadium Super Bowl.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

If Green Bay had gone for it on 4th and 2 and missed, they would still have needed to stop Tompa and score a TD. They would have ended up in the exact same position.

LaFluer is lucky there was ref controversy; he cost them that game.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

They also conveniently managed to miss a lot of other holdings too. Against Tampa Bay and Green Bay. This always happens. Don’t act like this is the first time ever.

Lets also not forget that horribly missed illegal helmet-to-helmet targeting hit Daniel Sorensen had against Rashard Higgins last week in KC-CLE

That's the point, though. It's obnoxious for the refs to just "let them play" all day and then spring into action on the most important play of the game.

I complained about the targeting non-call last week too. That was even more egregious because it wasn't just poor officiating, it was also a player safety issue.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 minute ago, FiddySicks said:

How? How is this happening? 

Tom Brady magic. And Green Bay gave the game away.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

That he wasn't fined for either.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I have zero sympathy for the Packers when it comes to calls made by the officials going against them in the playoffs. Zero. 

They, along with the Steelers, are often main beneficiaries of the official’s calls when compared to the rest of the league. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

11 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

How? How is this happening? 

You changed your screen name. BucFan56 was the name of the bad Bucs, with their fortunes changing when you switched monikers.

Please bring back BucFan56, for our sakes.

Also, how fitting is it that Aaron Rodgers gets to go home to Danica Patrick?

Archived