PittsburghSucks

2020 NFL Season

Refs are definitely letting the players play tonight. 

Tyreek Hill is another reason I hate the Chiefs. 
he reminds that guys like Josh Gordon are permabanned because they can’t lay off the stuff. 

But they won’t do :censored: against a domestic abuser & child beater. 
Both him & AB shouldn’t be in the league. 

At least the Bills won't have to play Tom Brady.

3 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

The Chiefs are becoming the new Patriots, aren’t they?

Probably. Honestly? I haven't watched half the games this year. After winning a Super Bowl, the only thing I care about at this point is seeing if they repeat. If so? Great. If not? Hey, I got to see my team win a Super Bowl. But first they have to win this game.

5 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

The Chiefs are becoming the new Patriots, aren’t they?

Probably. 
There’s a reason they exploited every salary cap loophole they could to make Mahomes the richest QB while still being able to keep Kelce, and Hill. 

I don’t think Brady ever had an offense with 2 guys like that. 

1 minute ago, AustinFromBoston said:

Probably. 
There’s a reason they exploited every salary cap loophole they could to make Mahomes the richest QB while still being able to keep Kelce, and Hill. 

So you're mad they followed the rules and still kept what they want? Am I understanding this right?

46 minutes ago, kb105 said:

The rule is 3 yards downfield, but refs almost always give them up to 5 yards. Most linemen slow play up to backers or are engaged at the line, so they can’t be too far down if the play is run with correct timing. The only time they will really call is if a lineman is running down a linebacker who is usually lined up about 7 yard from the line of scrimmage.

3 yards is NCAA, NFL is only one yard. But after reading more into it BBTV is right, if you engage with a block within that 1 yard you can block them as deep as you want so long as you continually make contact with the defender.

8 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

So you're mad they followed the rules and still kept what they want? Am I understanding this right?

Yes. I have a co-worker that goes in to rants about how the Chiefs won't be able to get to keep everyone. To be fair, every team has that problem but the Chiefs are set up to handle it better for the next 2-3 years than most teams. 

16 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

As far as the salary cap thing, no I don’t blame them. They’ll likely end up paying for it down the line the The Saints. 

I do blame them for keeping a POS like Hill. If he wasn’t the best RB in the league, Chiefs absolutely would have cut him, or the NFL would have suspended him.

Just look how fast a team like the Patriots cut ties with AB. Which before you say anything, yes it also pissed me off that Brady talked The Bucs into signing him. 

But also it shows how :censored:ing rediculous the NFL conduct system is. Gordon was only ever hurting himself, yet he is likely banned for life. 
Guys like AB & Hill have physically hurt women & children and they’re still allowed to play. 

5 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Yes. I have a co-worker that goes in to rants about how the Chiefs won't be able to get to keep everyone. To be fair, every team has that problem but the Chiefs are set up to handle it better for the next 2-3 years than most teams. 

Firing John Dorsey as GM and replacing him with Brett Veach is the best thing Clark Hunt has done as an owner. I'm frankly amazed at how they restructured the deals to keep the talent and sign Mahomes to a half-billion mega deal all while having, what, like $5 in cap space? Maybe Veach ought to change his last name to Houdini.

3 minutes ago, dont care said:

3 yards is NCAA, NFL is only one yard. But after reading more into it BBTV is right, if you engage with a block within that 1 yard you can block them as deep as you want so long as you continually make contact with the defender.

Well I didn’t know the NFL was any different, but to be honest I have never seen an NFL offensive linemen be so aggressive on a RPO that they would be any farther than a few yards downfield by the time the ball is thrown.

1 minute ago, kb105 said:

Well I didn’t know the NFL was any different, but to be honest I have never seen an NFL offensive linemen be so aggressive on a RPO that they would be any farther than a few yards downfield by the time the ball is thrown.

The play I was referring to they whole line was about 5 yards down field by the time the ball was thrown.

The fact that the Chiefs were able to start coasting to this win with ~12 minutes left in the 4th quarter is nauseating. Are they really that good or did Buffalo just start to give up?

This game should be Cleveland-Buffalo and we all secretly know this.

Just now, DNAsports said:

The fact that the Chiefs were able to start coasting to this win with ~12 minutes left in the 4th quarter is nauseating. Are they really that good or did Buffalo just start to give up?

The chiefs are just that good.

The Chiefs are good as hell...what can you do?

I think we're losing sight of the fact Tom Brady threw three picks and still won. Insane.

7 minutes ago, dont care said:

The play I was referring to they whole line was about 5 yards down field by the time the ball was thrown.

If the line was 5 yards down field and not blocking anyone, wouldn't that mean the entire DL is in the offensive backfield and probably murdering the QB?

9 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Firing John Dorsey as GM and replacing him with Brett Veach is the best thing Clark Hunt has done as an owner. I'm frankly amazed at how they restructured the deals to keep the talent and sign Mahomes to a half-billion mega deal all while having, what, like $5 in cap space? Maybe Veach ought to change his last name to Houdini.

It shows how important not just Mahomes, but also Kelce and that PoS Hill are to the team that they were still willing to give Mahomes all that money but still keep them. 

As good as Mahomes is, they are the 2 biggest reasons the Chiefs are so :censored:ing good. 

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

If the line was 5 yards down field and not blocking anyone, wouldn't that mean the entire DL is in the offensive backfield and probably murdering the QB?

They were blocking, and I might be exaggerating alittle saying the whole line, but a good majority of them were 3-5 yards down field blocking for the fake run

I fully envision the KC-TB super bowl to be like the Anakin vs Obi Wan fight in Revenge of the Sith

spacer.png