Next NFL team to rename

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, 1insaneguy said:

I really like the sound of "London Jaguars" or really, the Jag-you-ares.

Why in the blue hell would they move to Ontario?  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Why in the blue hell would they move to Ontario?  

To avoid coronavirus. Ontario has fewer cases than Florida. Plus, London has a much smaller population, therefore fewer fans trying to get into the stadium. I know it's odd, but desperate times call for desperate measures. 

1 hour ago, 1insaneguy said:

To avoid coronavirus. Ontario has fewer cases than Florida. Plus, London has a much smaller population, therefore fewer fans trying to get into the stadium. I know it's odd, but desperate times call for desperate measures. 

That’s not saying much, pretty much everywhere else in the world has fewer cases than Florida right now.

4 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Which would explain why it’s not funny.  Hard to be funny when you start with a political agenda. 

To be fair, it takes the occasional swipe at the right, too. 

On 7/25/2020 at 6:06 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

Since no NFL team is renaming any time soon, this thread should turn into Let's All Choose the Best Never-Used Name For Paul Wight.

Paul "The Great" Wight was a name that was used. Technically. Sorry, I think that means this post doesn't count.

On 7/31/2020 at 8:41 AM, Gothamite said:

Which would explain why it’s not funny.  Hard to be funny when you start with a political agenda. 

It was funnier when it was about relatable (for a certain crowd) churchy stuff.

Archived