Sign in to follow this  
NachoDorito

Atlanta Hawks Design Concept

Figured what better time to put out my ideas for the Hawks then now...

I tried tying together a few of their previous design elements while introducing peach to create a more unique color scheme

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I like it. Different, but good.

This is great! This idea mixes the best parts of Hawks designs, and I love the use of peach instead of yellow. 

That said there's a few changes I'd make to clean it up.

I'd keep red as the primary, at very least for maintaining the team's history.

I'm not feeling the new spikey number font (especially the triple outlining) and I think you could make the stripe on the back more like the original where it goes behind the name.

Finally, I think the shorts should match the jersey; both in color and with the same stripe design. The bird logo could just go in one color on top of the stripe.

Still, overall I'm a big fan of this one. Miles more interesting than what they just changed too.

Thanks for the critique! I'll definitely try the changes out and there's a few changes I wanted to make as well... I lost my access to adobe about 8 teams into my NBA redesign project I was working on a few weeks ago, but should have it back soon.

I’m digging everything you got, except for the mismatched shorts. Match up the shorts and you got a total winner imo. Great concept!