CCSLC Draw-the-Indian-Head-from-Memory Challenge

The Chicago Blackhawks' logo is very popular but most would agree it fails @BringBackTheVet's "can I doodle it on a book cover" test. 

Try to doodle it yourself. No tracing, no iPad stylus, no studying the logo as you go. This is just you, pen on paper, zoning out in algebra II. 

I'll go first.

GjRl7py.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

19 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

8-CF4-DAF4-0-F90-40-AC-BF6-E-F34568-B4-D

For some reason I get a vibe that this one embiggens the smallest man...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

What's the best way to upload a photo to share on the site?  I used to use Tinypic but that's gone now.  I forget what I used above, but it wasn't the most user friendly.  I tried Imgur, but can't ever get the direct jpg url to post.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

But if I'm taking a photo of my drawing, I have to upload it via mobile.  No right clicking.  

EDIT: looks like I'm the only one that can't figure out imgur.  Not sure why I find it so hard, but I really hate it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 7/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

What's the best way to upload a photo to share on the site?  I used to use Tinypic but that's gone now.  I forget what I used above, but it wasn't the most user friendly.  I tried Imgur, but can't ever get the direct jpg url to post.

I use imgbb. The site makes copying the direct link of an uploaded image very easy.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Archived