the admiral

CCSLC Draw-the-Indian-Head-from-Memory Challenge

The Chicago Blackhawks' logo is very popular but most would agree it fails @BringBackTheVet's "can I doodle it on a book cover" test. 

Try to doodle it yourself. No tracing, no iPad stylus, no studying the logo as you go. This is just you, pen on paper, zoning out in algebra II. 

I'll go first.

GjRl7py.jpg

yVawQ8N.jpg

19 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

8-CF4-DAF4-0-F90-40-AC-BF6-E-F34568-B4-D

For some reason I get a vibe that this one embiggens the smallest man...

What's the best way to upload a photo to share on the site?  I used to use Tinypic but that's gone now.  I forget what I used above, but it wasn't the most user friendly.  I tried Imgur, but can't ever get the direct jpg url to post.

Right-click the image and select "copy address," the clipboard links on the side will always go weird on you

But if I'm taking a photo of my drawing, I have to upload it via mobile.  No right clicking.  

EDIT: looks like I'm the only one that can't figure out imgur.  Not sure why I find it so hard, but I really hate it.

On 7/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

What's the best way to upload a photo to share on the site?  I used to use Tinypic but that's gone now.  I forget what I used above, but it wasn't the most user friendly.  I tried Imgur, but can't ever get the direct jpg url to post.

I use imgbb. The site makes copying the direct link of an uploaded image very easy.