Official Competition Announcement

Nick 1733

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skater, i noticed that in the first post that you have listed all those interested...why don't you put (P) for paint or (I) for illustrator or (O) for other for those ppl who have them and maybe every1 should state which program that they use...just an idea

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

skater, i noticed that in the first post that you have listed all those interested...why don't you put (P) for paint or (I) for illustrator or (O) for other for those ppl who have them and maybe every1 should state which program that they use...just an idea

Okay, but instead I'll just have everyone say if they have Illustrator or Freehand. If they do then I'll put a star by their name.

oh and i only have paint, photoshop and inkscape (and illustrator if i can find the serial code!!)

I'll form a team with aussie, and to stop him stealing an Illustrator licence, I'll nominate my version of Illustrator as 'ours'.

What are we actually going to be disigning? shirts or logos?

Shirts I'm comfortable with, logos, I'm a novice.

And when compared to some on this site, my standard probably has a politically correct name for it, such as 'logo designing challenged'.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

oh and i only have paint, photoshop and inkscape (and illustrator if i can find the serial code!!)

I'll form a team with aussie, and to stop him stealing an Illustrator licence, I'll nominate my version of Illustrator as 'ours'.

And when compared to some on this site, my standard probably has a politically correct name for it, such as 'logo designing challenged'.

the teams will be designing logo and uniform concepts.

Also, teams will be chosen randomly.

the teams will be designing logo and uniform concepts.

Also, teams will be chosen randomly.

d'oh....TEAM AUSTRALIA, TEAM AUSTRALIA, TEAM AUSTRALIA, TEAM AUSTRALIA!!!!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Most of designers are in the SS, so I'm not sure if this is going to get as much attention as SS.

I thought the Survivor Series was cancelled.

No, thats why the elite designers aren't signing up *duh*

'

This will not be as good as SS, all the good deisgners have comitted to the SS. There are some not competing in the SS, but most are.

lets see here...you claim your "prizes" to be the best the board has ever seen...then what are they?

that might encourage some people to sign up...ever think of that?

just basically duplicating a cancelled constest from a month earlier aint gonna get you much my man, you gotta give a reason to get the top names to compete. even then, it might be tougher than you think. ;)

is there an alternate prize if someone gets that cause i have the adobe creative suite so i dont need those lol

me too....as i'm sure most of the designers do.

i'd rather have a t-shirt that says, 'i won skater20na's super-fantastical joyride of a design whoopdedoo, and all i got was this fluffing t-shirt!"

Archived