Official Competition Announcement

Nick 1733

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, you wanna know what one of the prizes are?

a copy of Adobe Illustrator 8 & Adobe Photoshop 6.

[prince and the revolution]

"two thousand zero zero, party over, whoops, out of time.....tonight i'm gonna design like it's nineteen ninety-nine"

[/prince and the revolution]

sorry, but you stepped right into that one.

Well if you want a T-Shirt too, then I throw one in, but it damn sure wont say something like that. (It'll have the WA Designs logo on it, the (insert competition name here) logo on it, along with a graphic of the sig "medals" that the winners will get, and the CCSLC logo on it.

The 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams will get resepetive T-Shirts.

The other prizes will depend upon what the winners want.

For example, one could be a mini helemt of the helmet from the Nike Gridiron commercial.

simpsons style...your soul on a piece of paper

5 bucks

a pack of smokes

case of newcastle brown ale

your hat and whatever is under it (i think it's a doo rag)

that broncos jersey

your moniker.

I'll just take the soul. If you put your soul down on a piece of paper, have your signature and such on it. Then I will most definitely compete. Providing one of my team mates username or real life name starts with J and ends with oel_fiasco. THEN I'm in!

5 bucks

a pack of smokes

case of newcastle brown ale

your hat and whatever is under it (i think it's a doo rag)

that broncos jersey

your moniker.

Oh really now. Ohhhhh, my soul on a piece of paper, uh-oh.

It's a bandana under my hat, which I got when the Broncos won their first super bowl, so it's got the Broncos logo on it along with a lot of local companies logos as well.

The jersey is a Shannon Sharpe jersey that I cut the sleeves off of, which I bought when he left for the Ravens, so it's pretty worn out and you can't have my hat, NO ONE CAN, I keep my hats.

By the time this is over, I'll be able to by liquor, so if you really want all that, then fine, BUT NO HAT FOR YOU!!!

remerd, genius. I love it!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Come on down...check out the Templates Section. Availible in Eps, and in Illustrator 10. All for the low low price of FREE!

In this file you will get not one, not two, but 5 templates. They include: Football: The best sport ever, Soccer: The other football (seen above), Baseball: America's Pastime, Basketball: Ummmm...peachbaskets, and Hockey: Canada's Pastime. These all come in one easy to use zip file!

So...ORDER TODAY! and you'll get an no additional charge...NOTHING!

*note...I didn't say this before, but those are based loosely on a Chicago Fire template I found on their site. I altered all them to have the same look for all sports. I said that when I first started posting that template though about 4 months ago, we've had alot of newbies lately and didn't want anyone to think I'm ripping something off.

Archived