Official Competition Announcement

Nick 1733

nothing against ya but what makes you the king of football there skater?

i mean im just wondering cuz I mean if your the king of football I wanna know what competetion to join next yr so I could have that totally awesome title too...and Is that College Football, NFL, Arena, Canadian, Video Game, table top, paper what cuz id really like to try my hand at whatever get that title too

spacer.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My friend, who is a avid sports fan, called me that once when he was quizzing me on football.

That's why I put that up there.

OH,OH,OH ok, just wondering.......thanks for clearing that up, by the way tell John Madden I said hey, I love his game

spacer.png

My friend, who is a avid sports fan, called me that once when he was quizzing me on football.

OH,OH,OH ok, just wondering.......thanks for clearing that up, by the way tell John Madden I said hey, I love his game

That's funny, I've been told by so many other people that they think Madden is the only person who knows football better tha myself.

That's funny, I've been told by so many other people that they think Madden is the only person who knows football better tha myself.

thats cool, by the way who was the player who had a 103yard kickoff return in the College of Hawaii v.s UCLA game in 1935? without looking it up! :D

spacer.png

thats cool, by the way who was the player who had a 103yard kickoff return in the College of Hawaii v.s UCLA game in 1935? without looking it up! :D

btw, it refers to the NFL and plain knowledge of the game of football.

Not too keen on College football. (Stats and Records and so on.)

oh ok, sorry about that..It was football....btw: answer Tom Kaulukukui (the only player at the College of Hawaii/ University of Hawaii to have his number retired, #32) also he coached from 1941-1950 had 42wins in his career. but thats college I guess King of College Football? nah...I can't claim that title

spacer.png

Are we talking football strategy? Or NFL trivia, here?

IUe6Hvh.png

Are we talking football strategy? Or NFL trivia, here?

It refers to NFL trivia and just plain knowledge of the game of football in general. I've been told I could be a coach, or an NFL announcer.

Let's all stop getting holier than thou and beating each other up verbally because we think we're better than someone else.

I mean, seriously, we all know that I'm the king of football.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

so youre tellin me you can tell what DB was drafted by the New York Jets in the 6th round of the 1985 NFL draft? without lookin?!!?!?!

As soon as you tell me who the Denver Broncos third string quarterback during the first pre-season game of the 1992 NFL Season was.

so youre tellin me you can tell what DB was drafted by the New York Jets in the 6th round of the 1985 NFL draft? without lookin?!!?!?!

As soon as you tell me who the Denver Broncos third string quarterback during the first pre-season game of the 1992 NFL Season was.

Im not the king of football, im just seeing if the throne is comfy enough for you

spacer.png

i dont know why you guys are getting heated about petty :censored:. i mean for real, who cares what his under-avatar saying says. thats all it is. get over it. he can think what he wants about himself. he shouldnt have to have you guys interrogate him for it.

Hey Im just having a fun trivia contest with him, im not trying to make him cry or anything, just having fun with sk8r boi...... :D

spacer.png

I'm just trying to go punch for punch with him. I don't really care that much. If you want extensive knowledge about the history of the NFL, ANYTHING about the Denver Broncos or knowledge of the game of football, then come to me.

Also, please don't call me sk8r boi. I haven't been a skater since I was 17. The SN is just what I started with and has stuck with me ever since. I wish I could change my SN to White Dragon, but I don't know if Chris would do it for me.

I'm just trying to go punch for punch with him. I don't really care that much. If you want extensive knowledge about the history of the NFL, ANYTHING about the Denver Broncos or knowledge of the game of football, then come to me.

Also, please don't call me sk8r boi. I haven't been a skater since I was 17. The SN is just what I started with and has stuck with me ever since. I wish I could change my SN to White Dragon, but I don't know if Chris would do it for me.

im just playing around there guy, please don't take anything personal.....im jsut a guy who likes to insult for no good and no problems.....

spacer.png

Archived