Official Competition Announcement

Nick 1733

Little?

Stop talking about my Eggo like that. I don't appreciate it.

I agree. The first thing I really noticed about this thread is that you seem really desperate to have people competing. Such is the problem with setting up a (large)set number of spots that HAVE to be filled, rather than seeing who wants in, and then working with it from there.

Well like I said, it's no longer a NEED.

I'll just work with what I get.

And if there are an un-even amount of participants then the last odd-person out won't be able to participate due to lack of interest.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are still 13 spots left.

I'm still unsure if joel_fiasco and Steve-O are in or not.

C'mon poeple, I know there are enough of you out there with talent that want to showcase it. Also, if you are an unknown, this is the chance to make a name for yourself.

i'll save you from the 'joel_fiasco cavalcade of wit & whimsy" on this one and just say:

never said i was in.....so, um, no...not in.

I'm out too.

Oh, wait.. i wasnt in. Sorry.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Okay, so it's getting close. I have 18 entrants so far, which means there would be 6 teams of 3 members a piece.

This is post 998, so I can only make one more post after this before the official competition launch announcement.

Anyone else that would like in, go for it, I won't stop people from joining and I actually hope I can get some more people to join, but it's probably going to be like this with 18 competetors.

Good luck to all and it will be launched shortly.

Archived