Indoor/Arena Football Changes

agentrygraphics

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today, the Arena Football League introduced brand new logos for the league replacing the tarnished shield that lasted 15 years.  Below is the link to the article at the league's website regarding today's announcement and it features a link to the new logo designs.  I am unable to post them here, so be sure and click the links to see and place comment.

https://www.arenafootball.com/article/new-article27122018202743

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4025mrdrpml9szo/AACXXgnDFETEZtZMQMb6U4jsa?dl=0

1 hour ago, Dilbert said:

Unfortunately yes. They played with only four teams last year (Albany, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington). Cleveland is still listed as a club but sat out 2018 and will sit out 2019 as well due to Quicken Loans Arena renovations. The league said they plan on announcing expansion clubs next month (Yet the season begins around April, so not much time to get a team together and promote the team). From what im hearing Atlantic City NJ and Columbus OH are the cities. This league should have died years ago.

Baltimore and  Washington are both owned by Ted Leonsis and Washington won the Arena Bowl having only won 2 regular season games. 

6 minutes ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Baltimore and  Washington are both owned by Ted Leonsis and Washington won the Arena Bowl having only won 2 regular season games. 

defeating Baltimore. Plus the Capitals had just won the Stanley Cup a short time before.

Signature intentionally left blank

11 hours ago, Dilbert said:

Unfortunately yes. They played with only four teams last year (Albany, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington). Cleveland is still listed as a club but sat out 2018 and will sit out 2019 as well due to Quicken Loans Arena renovations. The league said they plan on announcing expansion clubs next month (Yet the season begins around April, so not much time to get a team together and promote the team). From what im hearing Atlantic City NJ and Columbus OH are the cities. This league should have died years ago.

Atlantic City? I know that this is a complete bush league but surely they could have found a better city.

"While the font is reminiscent of what was previously used, brighter colors were selected to be youth-oriented and to convey a higher level of energy."

from the article ^

whats with the obsession these days with "youth-oriented" marketing/branding? yes, you want to reach a young audience, but to build your entire business on it seems misguided. don't they know Millennials don't have any money!?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

22 hours ago, Dilbert said:

Yeah...wishing for a league to go away is kinda counter productive...plus, where else are the players, coaches, etc going to work?

Anyways, nothing beats the original...

5523.gif

7 minutes ago, Brian in Boston said:

Auto body repair shops. Liquor stores. Supermarkets. The local department of public works. Who said they were guaranteed a job in pseudo-professional sports?

It worked for Kurt Warner.

I saw, I came, I left.

2 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

where else are the players, coaches, etc going to work?

Their day jobs. Most  arena/indoor football players/coaches have day jobs outside of playing mostly because the arena/indoor leagues dont pay a liveable wage compared to the NFL/CFL

Signature intentionally left blank

Like everything else involving this league since the bankruptcy and the lost season:

:censored: ing embarrassing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:42 PM, neo_prankster said:

Yeah...wishing for a league to go away is kinda counter productive...plus, where else are the players, coaches, etc going to work?

Anyways, nothing beats the original...

5523.gif

All I see is a hockey stick.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 12/27/2018 at 5:59 PM, OregonAF2 said:

Today, the Arena Football League introduced brand new logos for the league replacing the tarnished shield that lasted 15 years.  Below is the link to the article at the league's website regarding today's announcement and it features a link to the new logo designs.  I am unable to post them here, so be sure and click the links to see and place comment.

https://www.arenafootball.com/article/new-article27122018202743

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4025mrdrpml9szo/AACXXgnDFETEZtZMQMb6U4jsa?dl=0

Tarnished? At least that was part of the original league that died, this new logo is what should considered tarnished for how much of a joke this league is!

Archived