Indoor/Arena Football Changes

agentrygraphics

5 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

If you are implying that there is something wrong with the shape of the heart, then I will disagree. That's how a heart looks in the graphical universe of this logo.

That’s no excuse for them to be overly simplistic (or downright ugly) for that matter. Again, you’re mistaking my critique of them. It’s not the fact that they’re angular that makes them unappealing. They’re just not execulted well. Drawing in that style is difficult, and whoever did this is not well practiced in building form with geometric shapes.

It can be done. I mean, this company somehow managed to create (or source) a decent form for their polygonal heart nipple rings...

spacer.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Skycast said:

I'm no graphic expert by a long shot, but looks like it was done in Paint in the 90's.

This right here! So close but the execution is bad. Especially at this level! Pay somebody to fix it please

2 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

I mean, this company somehow managed to create (or source) a decent form for their polygonal heart nipple rings...

Thanks for that visual 😁

It's where I sit.

10 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

That’s no excuse for them to be overly simplistic (or downright ugly) for that matter. Again, you’re mistaking my critique of them. It’s not the fact that they’re angular that makes them unappealing. They’re just not execulted well. Drawing in that style is difficult, and whoever did this is not well practiced in building form with geometric shapes.

It can be done. I mean, this company somehow managed to create (or source) a decent form for their polygonal heart nipple rings...

spacer.png

I'd like to nominate this for Post of the Day

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On 3/9/2019 at 10:20 PM, nash61 said:

I'd like to nominate this for Post of the Day

I think that might require a post showing the nipple rings in action . . .you know, for perspective.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 4 weeks later...

Columbus looked almost midnight navy instead of black. A.C. for Atlantic City looks really stupid, just make the wordmark smaller or leave it off. Philadelphia looks like their original Mitchell & Ness jerseys got colored in by some third graders on a sugar rush. If only the Blackjacks had a better logo they'd have the best look in the league. at least they brought over the looks for Baltimore and Washington. That collar isn't the best option Phenom Elite offers but it's one way to put the focus on the new league logo. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

"A.C."? Cool.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Arena League once again making the phrase "Those are horrible, they look like Arena League uniforms" relevant for another generation.  If ever there was a single league which epitomized an ongoing commitment to butt ugly uniforms it is the AFL.  Zubaz anyone?

On 4/8/2019 at 1:17 PM, ScubaSteve said:

The Soul have such a good logo/color scheme but seem to have absolutely NO idea what to do with those when it comes to a jersey

2005-Mitchell-Ness-Afl-Philadelphia-Soul

Their first jerseys were their best, just has been downgrade after downgrade ever since.

Some cleaning up of that jersey and it would still look decent.

Also nothing says busch league like unveiling your uniforms at what looks like a grade school gym.

Archived