Indoor/Arena Football Changes

agentrygraphics

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like the blue soul uniforms. They’re an arena team - why not look like it and have fun? People bitch about 90s teams playing “O6 dress up” but want arena teams to play “traditional NFL dress up”?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 hours ago, burgundy said:

I don't think this manufacturer understands how sleeve caps work. Those things are tiny.

Does it need to be repeated that those Soul uniforms are a blight on humanity? Yes.

They used the same design that was on their Under Armour jerseys, thus they're still not that good. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

12 minutes ago, Green27 said:

I stop paying attention to the AFL for a few years and all the OG teams are gone...the AFL to me will always be Rattlers, Sabercats, Sharks, VooDoo, etc. 

I definitely get this. The league is not the same without the Predators, the Storm, the Rattlers, the SaberCats.

But the Sharks are not an O.G. team. They were never in the original Arena League that folded after the 2008 season; they didn't exist until the second version of the league started in 2010.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

On 4/10/2019 at 5:54 AM, burgundy said:

I don't think this manufacturer understands how sleeve caps work. Those things are tiny.

Does it need to be repeated that those Soul uniforms are a blight on humanity? Yes.

The issue here is the template chosen.. they all use a sleeve-less template.. it's just an extended shoulder yoke that runs from the collar to the cuff.. basically like the old Titans' jerseys.. the issue is that some teams tried to give the manufacturer a design that was obviously designed for sleeves, thus making it look ridiculously small and narrow.. this manufacturer has other templates that have sleeves, so it must've been a league choice to go with this template..

Jesus christs that's the worst thing I've ever seen. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 4/23/2019 at 9:14 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Still  not the worst ever, but not by much . . . . 

CLCXuELVAAArxV4.jpg:large

For a youth league, I actually don't mind these.  Its not like they're a professional team or even a high level college.  Let the kids experiment.

10 minutes ago, NicDB said:

For a youth league, I actually don't mind these.  Its not like they're a professional team or even a high level college.  Let the kids experiment.

Some experiments should never be conducted.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

10 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Some experiments should never be conducted.

Because they lead to crap like this, and I don't mean the Racine Raiders uniforms in this photo.  That was the Northern Illinois Cowboys. That's a friggin's star "wrapping" their jersey:

558dfa182e84a.image.jpg?resize=1200,840

It's where I sit.

Archived