Indoor/Arena Football Changes

agentrygraphics

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/26/2019 at 5:55 PM, GDAWG said:

That is a really nice looking helmet, IMHO.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, BJ Sands said:

I stand by this. 

Philadelphia looks great from the waist up, especially considering what they started the season wearing.

1554763691902_soul_croppedimages-tab.jpg

But those pants are ridiculous.

And I still don't get what Albany's logo is supposed to be.

20190415052833_35_mascotOrig.png

It's described on the team site as a "battle mask". OooooK. Perhaps someone might have thought to sneak an A or an E in there, the way the Vegas Golden Knights' mask logo features a letter V.

Vegas-Golden-Knights-Logo.png

The NLL's New York Titans had a mask logo; and that mask featured a letter T.

titanshelmet.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

11 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Philadelphia looks great from the waist up, especially considering what they started the season wearing.

1554763691902_soul_croppedimages-tab.jpg

But those pants are ridiculous.

And I still don't get what Albany's logo is supposed to be.

20190415052833_35_mascotOrig.png

It's described on the team site as a "battle mask". OooooK. Perhaps someone might have thought to sneak an A or an E in there, the way the Vegas Golden Knights' mask logo features a letter V.

Vegas-Golden-Knights-Logo.png

The NLL's New York Titans had a mask logo; and that mask featured a letter T.

titanshelmet.jpg

I think they tried to get an E in the mask, just not well done.  Look at the lower half of the mask and it is an E with a reverse E facing it.  Poor design overall. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, walkerws said:

Better than all of the new Phenom Elite AFL uniforms for Jaworski's teams. 

It's the same template. That sleeve cap area needs expanded, they have a template that does a better job of that.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Reports coming out the Arena League is ceasing operations again

No surprise. I called it two years ago when the Cleveland Gladiators "suspended operations" for renovations for the Q. After the Q was done (this summer), there was NO brand recognition for the Gladiators. I knew they weren't coming back. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

16 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

No surprise. I called it two years ago when the Cleveland Gladiators "suspended operations" for renovations for the Q. After the Q was done (this summer), there was NO brand recognition for the Gladiators. I knew they weren't coming back. 

I wonder if we'll see any AFL owners bite the bullet and jump to the NAL. That league has snagged up Wheeling and New Jersey from the AAL and Orlando may have stabilized as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

19 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I wonder if we'll see any AFL owners bite the bullet and jump to the NAL. That league has snagged up Wheeling and New Jersey from the AAL and Orlando may have stabilized as well. 

Doesn’t Leonsis own or have some stake in the league and most of the teams. 

1 minute ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Doesn’t Leonsis own or have some stake in the league and most of the teams. 

It's basically him and Jaworski, but if they shut the league down before Christmas, why not jump to another league? Some players may be able to latch on to XFL teams in the interim, but by the time April rolls around you'll see those guys start rolling back in when the XFL season closes. I wonder if that might even be a viable option for XFL players at the bottom of the wage scale? The PLL model for the teams can work if they are set at the 6 teams, but are they going to simply roll through the same cities they are in or do they take the risk of moving across the country to say Omaha, San Antonio/Austin or even San Jose? They've been cautious enough to say it won't guarantee viability, but I think if they are using smaller arenas that would still need to accommodate the netting and field goal posts, they are still limited in what arenas will take them in. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived