Buffalo Sabres Return to Royal, Unveil New Logo and Uniforms

Echo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A+ home jersey

A- road jersey (the white stripes aren't great...should have just been three yellow stripes). 

No front numbers (finally)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 minutes ago, Echo said:

uOdfJj6.jpg

HXjvliy.jpg

Looks great.  The numbers are still wrong, but otherwise, a fine set.

edit:  Maybe not, about the numbers...can't quite tell.  They normal athletic block?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

i don't mind the idea of adding white to the home uniform, but i don't like it this way.  I feel it'd look better if the white stripes were around the center stripe, like how Edmonton did their red stripes around the copper.  

overall though it looks nice.  Logo is awesome.  Happy they went with a regular collar, no laces.  Clean.  Interesting that the pant stripe looks to be solid gold with no white.  

I am completely shocked this wasn't screwed up, it is 2020 after all. Well done. The white uniforms are incredible. I think the white trim on the stripes of the blues are not necessary but it's not horribly offensive and may grow on me. Some may have wished for a shoulder patches too. The new texturing on the larger? crest is an outstanding touch. Pants stripes are back! I would have preferred white trim on the pant stripe as well like the old days but it still looks good.

spacer.png

spacer.png

117716232_10158530051667954_577511245407

Buffalo Sabres Return to Royal, Unveil New Logo and Uniforms

August 11, 2020 - 13:40 PM

This morning, the squeaky wheel got its grease. After begging and pleading for darn near twenty years, Buffalo Sabres fans finally got their royal blue back. With the goal of creating “a timeless uniform system that respects team heritage and looks boldly towards the future as well”, the Sabres today

Read More...

like the choice of the helmet logo.  nice way to break things up with the logo.  I had heard a rumor they were going to have the B/Sword shoulder logo again.  I'm kind of glad they didn't put one at all.  More of a vintage look and obviously better than having the primary logo there again. 

I agree on the alternating stripes on the road.  I'd have preferred they match the arms but to me that is a "Buffalo thing" so what the hell.  give them a quirk to their identity again.

and whoa... that flag is aggressive.  Where's the sponsored by Mtn Dew logo?

Archived