Sign in to follow this  
Krz

Unused uniforms concept

Hey everyone! I’ve been making some concepts like the one below, so far I’ve made this one along with the purple Nordiques jersey, the original white star astros jersey, the swamp dragons, and the blues horn jersey. My question is what other unused jerseys are different enough and well know enough that I should include? 
spacer.png

The St. Louis Stallions and the Memphis Hounds were both almost NFL teams. They had logos and mock jerseys done before being denied their expansion franchises. 

The NHL also almost had the Hampton Roads Rhinos in the 90s. They had a logo made, not sure about a jersey though

2 hours ago, GDLions said:

The St. Louis Stallions and the Memphis Hounds were both almost NFL teams. They had logos and mock jerseys done before being denied their expansion franchises. 

The NHL also almost had the Hampton Roads Rhinos in the 90s. They had a logo made, not sure about a jersey though

Same with the Baltimore Bombers of the NFL

5 hours ago, GDLions said:

Rhinos did have a logo and it would have been the worst in the NHL.  Would have been a purple and teal team.

spacer.png

There's always the 49ers 49ers.