Sports in the 1990's

neo_prankster

2 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Ending a 41 year postseason drought. I gotta admit growing up with such bad baseball I was beginning to think I'd never see this happen.

Sorry not sorry about the 1995 World Series 😉but you better believe I was pulling for you guys 2 years later. Especially after Eric Gregg screwed us over in the NLCS.

Few things are more 90s than CFL teams in the US.  Ain't gonna lie, I hopped on the Baltimore bandwagon.  I almost wish the now-Ravens had taken up the Stallions' branding instead.  Almost.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

5 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

What was up with the plexiglass behind the left field wall?

They put it up to cut down on the number of home runs, but they actually went up, slightly. Also, to make it feel more like a hockey rink, lol.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:46 AM, PittsburghSucks said:

Ending a 41 year postseason drought. I gotta admit growing up with such bad baseball I was beginning to think I'd never see this happen.

The Indians of the 90's were so fun. If my dad didn't cause me to be a Cubs fan, Cleveland would have likely become my favorite baseball team. As it is, they were my favorite AL team. One of the reasons I hate the Marlins more than anything is because of when they beat the Indians in the 97 World Series.

Archived