• Falcons Classic
  • Broncos Color Rush/Throwback
  • Jaguars Teal
  • Giants Color Rush
  • Steelers Throwback(see 2019 Week 10)
  • Bengals Color Rush
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Controversial Pick: Eliminates the unnecessary piping, gives them back a classic hem stripe, and keeps the wordmark look similar to what they won the Stanley Cup in since it seems they're reluctant to create a Weagle set.

spacer.png

I love the Jets heritage jerseys in navy, just wish that their C's would have a white outline on the home and their away would be blue with a red outine. Finally, I agree that "It should always be Christmas in New Jersey" and the Kachina gets a white counterpart.

• Like 6

Capitals' clown suits:  No, no, no, no...

Xmas in Jersey: Extra no.

Kachinas: With some changes, yes: red base, lose the green, maybe a different font.

• Like 1

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

22 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oilers - YES (righted a wrong and when back to the Gretzky era color scheme only to F it up again by going to Navy)
Arizona - YES (to the logo)
NJ - full of YES (my wife is from NJ and has been waiting for the Red / Green to come back)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, rorinator said:

spacer.png

Controversial Pick: Eliminates the unnecessary piping, gives them back a classic hem stripe, and keeps the wordmark look similar to what they won the Stanley Cup in since it seems they're reluctant to create a Weagle set.

spacer.png

I love the Jets heritage jerseys in navy, just wish that their C's would have a white outline on the home and their away would be blue with a red outine. Finally, I agree that "It should always be Christmas in New Jersey" and the Kachina gets a white counterpart.

Capitals - YES
Jets - YES (but would like it in the Selanne era color scheme)

• Like 3

For the Blue Jackets:

spacer.png

The cannon jersey is near perfect and it's very popular with the fans. The logo is dope. Why they don't make them primaries? I wanna see a white version of that jersey. However, the colour scheme is very similar to Jets. I agree with many people wanting the Heritage jerseys should've the primaries, but I think a retro-modern look is the best idea for Jets. like Blue jays,Bills,Sabres.

Maybe for Avalanche?

spacer.png

Not only the logo is a tribute to Rockies, it's sleek and clean, along the whole jersey. I love this scheme. Comparing that and the primaries, that logo makes the primary looks outdated. Yes, the Rockies logo feels timeless and the jersey is so clean.

Edited by Eastport76
  • Like 6

FyVfBOy.png

Sc4Eo24.png

Only one is currently the alternate, but they've all been used in years past, so here:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is the best the Charlotte Hornets will ever look. Their modern look simply pales in comparison. Literally the only thing I would change is removing the unbalanced collar (which I thought Nike did), everything else is perfect. Best part about these jerseys? None of them say Hornets. They all know what city they play for. 

• Like 3

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

I’d add pinstripes to the shorts and maybe have a “Hornets” wordmark on the purple alternate. Then again, a “Hornets” wordmark on a teal Carolina Cougars homage city jersey would be better.

spacer.png

Agreed on shorts pinstripes, maybe on the purple's wordmark, but a teal Cougars fauxback would be sick. It's not like the team is actually interested in repping the city, so paying homage to the Cougars (which the Bobcats did, iirc) would be neat.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt