Alternate Jerseys That Should Be Primaries

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Use that beautiful blue jersey as road primary. The script and that blue and gold sans white color scheme is so good. 

And yeah, I support color jerseys (and pants!) as full-time or primary roads. Gray was just something they did when they didn't have access to laundry machines every day. No reason it has to be the standard in the modern day.

Along the same lines, this should be the Jays road primary:

01a5dc40-3a16-11ea-9bdf-da55443e7ce8

• Like 2

22 hours ago, CDunn said:

Along the same lines, this should be the Jays road primary:

I'll take it a step further and say anyone that's currently utilizing a light blue jersey should make it the main road jerseys. I'm just not a fan of road grays in baseball, I think they're the most boring in all of sports (sacrilegious, I know)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

I'll take it a step further and say anyone that's currently utilizing a light blue jersey should make it the main road jerseys. I'm just not a fan of road grays in baseball, I think they're the most boring in all of sports (sacrilegious, I know)

I agree! I'm tired of all the Road Teams looking the same. I grew up in the 80s, some really good Road uniforms in that era

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 4:14 PM, CDunn said:

This should be the Jays road primary:

Along those same lines, this should be the Rangers primary uniform.

spacer.png

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

2 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

the blue cap and stupid checkmark make this the worst MLB uniform of all time. it's embarrassing to look at

You must not remember TATC uniforms. 

• Like 1

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 9/16/2020 at 10:41 AM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

These

spacer.png

To your point, all the Sixers alternates with that font have been beautiful. I, however, would make a case for the jerseys a few years back. They would just need some form of consistency between these two as far as number positioning and, obviously, a blue alternate.

Ranking Recent Sixers' Alternate Jerseys – Philadelphia Sports NationMen's Nike Ben Simmons Red Philadelphia 76ers Swingman Jersey - Statement  Edition

• Like 4

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png