NFL 2020

FormerLurker

13 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

I disagree. This is a mess. They need to drop white or silver.

8 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Yeah...I'd get rid of the silver entirely

I’ll never understand how the same is never said for the Patriots. The amount of anti silver/white comments towards Carolina is astronomical compared to New England who, just like Carolina, use(d) both white and silver.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I’ll never understand how the same is never said for the Patriots. The amount of anti silver/white comments towards Carolina is astronomical compared to New England who, just like Carolina, use(d) both white and silver.

The Pats balance it better, but I do think they'd look better w/o silver. Unfortunately, we both know why that can't happen.

fiowXOD.png

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

The Patriots never had a redundant set of white pants that they only wear on the road, aside from that one-off Color Rush matchup in 2017.

I don't think people would complain nearly as much about the Panthers if white-over-silver was their standard road combo. (Likewise, people have been begging the Patriots for years to start wearing silver pants on the road again instead of navy.)

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Shouldn't compare two different teams.  What works for one has nothing to do with the other.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 minutes ago, OaklandIsBack said:

The only change Carolina needs to make is reversing the colors of their helmet stripes to match the jersey/pants. 

then go with black/silver and white/black as their standard sets 

They need to drop Nike and go back to their previous supplier (Ripon?). The template and colors don’t work for the Swooshies. 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:53 AM, DNAsports said:

I think both teams should drop silver in favor of white. The only non-white road jersey I like is the cream jerseys used by like Oregon State

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

11 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

I think both teams should drop silver in favor of white. The only non-white road jersey I like is the cream jerseys used by like Oregon State

Well they wear white jerseys so I don’t know why that matters at all to why they should drop silver.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:22 AM, dont care said:

Well they wear white jerseys so I don’t know why that matters at all to why they should drop silver.

My bad, I saw someone was talking about either the Patriots or the Panthers dropping white in the color scheme for silver, and so I was more talking about that

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 1:52 AM, Bruhammydude said:

My bad, I saw someone was talking about either the Patriots or the Panthers dropping white in the color scheme for silver, and so I was more talking about that

They were saying the Panthers should wear silver pants instead of white. I agree with this. 

On 1/13/2021 at 12:21 PM, ManillaToad said:

I prefer silver for both teams. Especially New England because it matches their Lombardis

Well, not technically.

If they ever tried to post-rationalize their use of silver because it matches their Lombardis, we would just complain that the silvers on the pants, helmet and trophies don’t match. 😂

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

They could do like Notre Dame and get polished-sterling-silver helmets.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Kansas City Chiefs Add “Run It Back” To Uniform For Super Bowl LV

February 7, 2021 - 22:10 PM

After winning it all last year, the Kansas City Chiefs are determined to become the first team since the 2003-04 and 2004-05 New England Patriots to win the Super Bowl in back-to-back years (XXXVIII and XXXIX). Thus, the Chiefs have used the motto “Run In Back” as a rally cry

Read More...

Archived