NFL 2020

FormerLurker

On 4/19/2020 at 3:13 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Last year's Jaguars wore 8 different combos in 16 games.  It's beyond stupid.

spacer.png

Well this look is relatively new to Jax so what they may be doing is field testing which is the best/most well received look and will just roll with that mostly in subsequent season

Who are we kidding they're always going to be mixing/matching because "swag" or "fire"

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

Well this look is relatively new to Jax so what they may be doing is field testing which is the best/most well received look and will just roll with that mostly in subsequent season

Who are we kidding they're always going to be mixing/matching because "swag" or "fire"

Yet they never wore Teal over Teal, which would've been very Color Rush-y and the combo I'd like to see most.

48 minutes ago, Volt said:

Yet they never wore Teal over Teal, which would've been very Color Rush-y and the combo I'd like to see most.

Yea good point.

Though I'm guessing it's because Coughlin was still a head honcho their at the time, he and he alone probably looked at teal over teal and gave it a big NO. This year he's gone...so we'll probably see teal over teal. 

On 4/17/2020 at 11:03 PM, Buc said:

The one thing that annoys me to no end about that otherwise great Bills uniform is the fact they still feel the need to force the thin navy outlines...remove those and everything becomes much cleaner (and the red outlines can more freely breathe on their own--right now it looks more like purple from certain distances.)

this.

18 minutes ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

Yea good point.

Though I'm guessing it's because Coughlin was still a head honcho their at the time, he and he alone probably looked at teal over teal and gave it a big NO. This year he's gone...so we'll probably see teal over teal. 

100% the case, TBH i'm still a bit shocked he let them talk him into teal pants. Obvs TC like 90% of us wanted the Teal back, they just went a little too simplistic. Still needs a touch of gold and a prowling jaguar on the sleeve.  

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Bucs and Browns are obvious upgrades

I think the Colts and Pats both made lateral changes, and unless the Chargers really impress me, I have a feeling they'll end up here too. 

Downgrades would be rams but honestly it could be worse. 

Falcons are their own category, went from bottom 10 in the league to bottom 3, round of applause for them. 

Again... what Rams' uniforms?

25 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Love how everyone was right about the Pats' uniforms but nobody's talking about them.

LOL What?  Perhaps you didn't notice the giant thread that's been blowing up since this morning.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

With the abnormally large number of teams switching uniforms this off-season, it has certainly been quite underwhelming as far as legitimate changes go. The Falcons have been the only team out of five so far to actually introduce something new really. If you were to tell me seven teams would be changing, I'd expect at least a few of them to be significantly different, but that hasn't really been the case, regardless of whether the change was good or bad.

Hopefully the Chargers one tomorrow lives up to the hype and the Rams one is better than it's rumored to be.

3 hours ago, Volt said:

It isn’t sufficiently 🔥 if it isn’t completely monochrome from the neck down, and the Jaguars somehow only have black and white as sock options apparently. 

2 hours ago, Claystation360 said:

I mean the Pats uniform thread has been hot all day. 

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

LOL What?  Perhaps you didn't notice the giant thread that's been blowing up since this morning.

I meant in this particular thread...but I guess if I wanted to hear Patriots news I should've went to that thread(which I did).

12 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

It isn’t sufficiently 🔥 if it isn’t completely monochrome from the neck down, and the Jaguars somehow only have black and white as sock options apparently. 

I don't think a Jaguars have ever had teal socks. I think until the current rebrand they've only had black (and diarrhea gold if you count color rush). Which is surprising to me

Just now, 4_tattoos said:

Could a really good new Rams uniform make up for the not so great logo?

It could seeing as the logo isn’t integral to the Rams identity. They don’t use the logo on the helmet and depending on the design, we may not even see it on the uniforms. It’s all about the colors and the helmet horn. If they can nail those, I can look past the logo. I’m not confident, though.

1 hour ago, Maroon&Gold said:

I don't think a Jaguars have ever had teal socks. I think until the current rebrand they've only had black (and diarrhea gold if you count color rush). Which is surprising to me

Wow. I had no idea, but it seems you’re right. 

Archived