NFL 2020

FormerLurker

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Looks like Justin Herbert will be sticking with #10 with the Chargers:

spacer.png

https://www.nflshop.com/los-angeles-chargers/mens-los-angeles-chargers-justin-herbert-nike-powder-blue-2020-nfl-draft-first-round-pick-game-jersey/t-10226316+p-2543673407103+z-9-276493367?_ref=p-TLP:m-RFY:i-r0c0:po-0

This was to be expected, as the Chargers didn’t have anyone wearing #10 on the roster and Herbert wore the number all four years with the Ducks.

That italicized NOB looks really, really nice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

All of the jersey changes and stadium updated really make me look forward to playing Madden 21

If they can add Create-A-Team back in, then it's a definite buy for me.

But yeah, something was always off to me with the Rams and Chargers in the previous installment. Plus knowing the Raiders were moving always felt pointless keeping them in Oakland in the game.

2 minutes ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

If they can add Create-A-Team back in, then it's a definite buy for me.

But yeah, something was always off to me with the Rams and Chargers in the previous installment. Plus knowing the Raiders were moving always felt pointless keeping them in Oakland in the game.

Yeah I know sometimes in previous years if you're playing franchise mode, theyll relocate the team to a model of the new stadium the year prior, but that did not occur in Madden 20 to my understanding

24 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

This one is even weirder. It's some combo of throwback and current elements, plus he's wearing a retired number

Boy, that’s bad altogether. 

This somehow, even as a botched photoshop, also makes me hate the belly-flop dolphin even more than I did before, seeing it paired with the Franken-throwback. It doesn’t work now in my opinion, and it wouldn’t work with anything more throwback-inspired, either.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

22 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

This one is even weirder. It's some combo of throwback and current elements, plus he's wearing a retired number

Either the shopper is taking artistic license with a fun uni mashup or this is a shining example of how the regular and throwback set are not distingushable for the layperson.

55 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

I actually don’t mind that. Call me crazy but I think it looks *decent*.

Miami taking the darker blue out of the helmet stripes is still one of the best decisions in today's aesthetic. The helmet still looks great with orange/aqua/orange only stripes. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It's been a while since I watched the draft, but last night was especially painful to watch, Goodell in particular trying to work the fans. I also got tired of the pick being in for a while and all the analysts having to get their two cents in on the previous pick or guessing who the next pick would be. 

16 minutes ago, Haz_Matt said:

It's been a while since I watched the draft, but last night was especially painful to watch, Goodell in particular trying to work the fans. I also got tired of the pick being in for a while and all the analysts having to get their two cents in on the previous pick or guessing who the next pick would be. 

I’m sure putting this event together has been a logistical nightmare. I respect all involved and think it’s been about as good as we could have hoped for.

6 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Love the shirt and made this to see what it could look like. 

GyYIcdQ.png

Not bad, but I do think midfield would be a more suitable place for the sign logo.

2 hours ago, Primzahl said:

No way Miami lets Tua wear Griese's or Marino's numbers. I read somewhere he's choosing between 8 and 9. Need some photoshopped pics of those.

Ooh, I hope he follows fellow lefties Steve Young and Mark Brunell and takes #8!

Archived