NFL 2020

FormerLurker

14 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Tua keeps getting posted in mock ups wearing #1. Could be just a case of the NFL not knowing what number he’ll wear, but Tua was quoted as saying he doesn’t care what number the Dolphins give him “whether it’s 78 or 99”.

Wish Tua could rock 50, for the state of Hawaii, like Sid Fernandez...just for fun. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I like when receivers wear numbers 10-19. Personally, I’d rather a WR wear 10-29 and 80-89 be reserved for TEs.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this as this is more of a generalization on my part but it seems like most of the greatest receivers, even recently, wear something from 80-89. The only exception that comes to mind is Larry Fitzgerald. 

14 minutes ago, JayMac said:

I'm sure there are exceptions to this as this is more of a generalization on my part but it seems like most of the greatest receivers, even recently, wear something from 80-89. The only exception that comes to mind is Larry Fitzgerald. 

OBJ is 13

Smith-Schuster is 19

Mike Evans is 13

Julio Jones is 11

AJ Green is 18

Edelman is 11

Hopkins is 10

Diggs is 14

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

16 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Jacksonville is in Duval County but that's all I know

LOL so their cheer is their county name?  Like if the Steelers signed every Tweet with "Allegheny!!!" 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

OBJ is 13

Smith-Schuster is 19

Mike Evans is 13

Julio Jones is 11

AJ Green is 18

Edelman is 11

Hopkins is 10

Diggs is 14

I wonder what the HOF WR jersey numbers will look like in 15-20 years. Will we have as many players who wore 10-19 than we do 80-89? 

9 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

LOL so their cheer is their county name?  Like if the Steelers signed every Tweet with "Allegheny!!!" 

Any Jags fans that can help us out? 

8 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

“iT’s NoT jUsT a PLaCe... iT’s a LiFeStYLe” 

- Probably 99% of Jaguars fans

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Tua keeps getting posted in mock ups wearing #1. Could be just a case of the NFL not knowing what number he’ll wear, but Tua was quoted as saying he doesn’t care what number the Dolphins give him “whether it’s 78 or 99”.

Herbert looks the part. Kid looks like a so Cal native

10 hours ago, Echo said:

Speaking of numbering rules, did the rules change to allow WRs to wear single digits in the NFL?  The Bills released number for their new draftees, and they have Gabriel Davis, a WR, listed as #3.

Players can wear whatever number until the regular season begins. For example, Derrick Henry wore #2 in the 2016 preseason before changing to 22.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

6 minutes ago, bowld said:

Herbert looks the part. Kid looks like a so Cal native

'Burrow and the guy on the right look like they just got stoned together.

I love Burrow's look.  I can't articulate why, but he reminds me of something or someone... that I want to slap repeatedly... but still like.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

43 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Jacksonville is in Duval County but that's all I know

26 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Is this gonna be like the "ATL" thing, where we're gonna get lectured for not knowing that everybody knows it?

Just now, oldschoolvikings said:

Is this gonna be like the "ATL" thing, where we're gonna get lectured for not knowing that everybody knows it?

Maybe it's one of those Cleveland things, where unless you're from there, you can't understand the relationship DUUUVVVVVVAAAAAALLLLLL has with its team.

2 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

ATL isn't just an abbreviation, it is a lifestyle!

10 hours ago, monkeypower said:

In saying that for all you traditionalists, most players in the CFL, especially on offence, usually end up picking/getting numbers that “fit” the position anyways (i.e. no QB’s #34 or RB’s #82), but it’s something I think the NFL should adopt or at least relax the rules.

RBs wearing #82? The NFL would never allow for such a travesty!

71Lor6q2aBL._SX425_.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

20 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

True, whereas "duuuuval" appears to be some sort of drunken shout.

All I can think of is "The Good Place" with the "duuuval" cheer when Jason goes back to Jacksonville 

spacer.png

And then every one around him screams that too.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived