Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Speelling 🙂 

 

You're right, by the way.

 

And how the heck did Michael Jsckson wear 1 for 2 years???

Because he was BAD... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL schedule is about to be released this week. Can we get the 2020 season thread started?

 

Seeing all the new uniforms for this year is really making me want to get Madden 21. I want to get the game already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Seeing all the new uniforms for this year is really making me want to get Madden 21. I want to get the game already.

 

It makes me want NFL 2k21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ark said:

 

It makes me want NFL 2k21

 

We'll be a getting an NFL 2k game of some type soon! Just not simulation. But still, I'll take it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The NFL schedule is about to be released this week. Can we get the 2020 season thread started?

 

Seeing all the new uniforms for this year is really making me want to get Madden 21. I want to get the game already.

The 2020 season thread for general talk is in Sports In General.

 

This one should suffice until the real season begins in the fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The NFL schedule is about to be released this week. Can we get the 2020 season thread started?

 

Seeing all the new uniforms for this year is really making me want to get Madden 21. I want to get the game already.

I agree. It's fun to predict when teams will wear alternates based on their schedules and how many primetime games, etc. they have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Speelling 🙂 

 

You're right, by the way.

 

And how the heck did Michael Jsckson wear 1 for 2 years???

By making people think he was the King of Pop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hugevolsfan said:

Because he was BAD... 

You know it, you know. Hee-hee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DNAsports said:
spacer.png

With Higgins in 85 and Lamb in 88, maybe a there will be a rebirth of WRs wearing 80-89. I always preferred 80-89 as the general rule and 10-19 as the exception (like, maybe 10-25%). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dolphins have announced their rookie numbers and Tua is in #1

 

However, you can't currently buy his jersey in the throwbacks, either the aqua or white.

 

I don't get it. I would have thought the Dolphins would be fully stocked in every style for what will be their biggest jersey sales opportunity, maybe ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, makes no sense, especially with him showing off the throw backs when he announced his number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Scorcho said:

The Dolphins have announced their rookie numbers and Tua is in #1

 

However, you can't currently buy his jersey in the throwbacks, either the aqua or white.

 

I don't get it. I would have thought the Dolphins would be fully stocked in every style for what will be their biggest jersey sales opportunity, maybe ever. 

 

I don’t think Joe Burrow color rush jerseys are available. Justin Herbert royal and navy jerseys aren’t available either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El Scorcho said:

The Dolphins have announced their rookie numbers and Tua is in #1

 

However, you can't currently buy his jersey in the throwbacks, either the aqua or white.

 

I don't get it. I would have thought the Dolphins would be fully stocked in every style for what will be their biggest jersey sales opportunity, maybe ever. 


that would be the :censored:show known as Fanatics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does a guy named TUa not pick 2??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BigDmo said:

How does a guy named TUa not pick 2??

That’s probably why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2020 at 6:36 PM, DNAsports said:

Throwbacks are called “throwbacks” for a reason

well then lets stop calling them throwbacks start calling them da new dolfins jerseys for ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Broncos:

 

jeudy 10

hamler 13

albert o 85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:


that would be the :censored:show known as Fanatics 

 

It's not really a Fanatics problem if Nike hasn't made them yet for any store. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

 

It's not really a Fanatics problem if Nike hasn't made them yet for any store. 

As with it not being a production issue, Fanatics has been producing less due to the pandemic too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.