NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe because it's hard to do a long lightning bolt on pants that have a 5" inseam?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

29 minutes ago, TGroce said:

I'm not sure I ever knew that the silver numbers technically have a black outline.

I believe this was only done when they moved to the most recent nike template. For decades I swear they wore a mac gregor style mesh jersey with single color numbers. I am not even sure if they made many, if any updates during the reebok/ripon era.

Raiders Add Uniform Patch For Inaugural Season In Las Vegas

August 22, 2020 - 02:37 AM

The Las Vegas Raiders held their first practice at Allegiant Stadium on Friday afternoon, at which time they revealed the uniform patch they’ll wear to commemorate the first season in their brand new, state-of-the-art home. This marks the second consecutive season in which the Raiders will wear a patch on

Read More...

2 hours ago, dont care said:

I was being facetious, anyway if you think the black hole will be anything like it was in Oakland you are crazy

... I mean, it is Vegas ...

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 5:51 PM, TGroce said:

I'm not sure I ever knew that the silver numbers technically have a black outline.

It's one reason why I want them to adopt the throwback jerseys as their full-time roads.  The Raiders have such a perfect set, they can wear the same home and road with the only changes being the base jersey color and NOB.

ecct0915raiders09.jpg

8 hours ago, Gothamite said:

It's one reason why I want them to adopt the throwback jerseys as their full-time roads.  The Raiders have such a perfect set, they can wear the same home and road with the only changes being the base jersey color and NOB.

ecct0915raiders09.jpg

The Raiders wear the silver numbers as their color rush. They wore them against the 49ers in 2018 and last year in Oakland against the Chargers.

Maybe they can get the helmets they used for the AFL legacy games in 2009 when the NFL goes back to letting teams to use another helmet again.

Archived