NFL 2020

FormerLurker

12 minutes ago, browna said:

TV Cameras in Cincy seem to blowing out all things white, which is what's making the Chargers jerseys look like that, has nothing to do with the uniform design.  

Look at the shots of the sideline and end lines, blown out whites. 

It's going to be a problem in every city, not just Cincinnati.

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Washington's helmets do look more out of place than I had expected.  Bring back the stripes, or make the numbers white with gold trim.

Tampa doesn't need white pants at all.  Ever.

Falcons look even worse than the general consensus was.  Yikes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I may be in the minority, but I always loved the Bucs white pants with this uniform design. In fact, I love both pants and each combination with the jerseys; red over pewter, red over white, white over pewter, white over white. Each one looks great to me and loved that about the set.

AP-Chargers-Bengals-Football.jpg?w=1000&

Eh0lYihWsAAtvtu?format=jpg&name=medium

Homie I'm in love...bump what them haters talm' bout, THIS is what I wanted to see. Straight up. 

"Look at whatchu came to see...WE THE BOLTS, YOU BETTER bow when we play on thi-"--you know...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

38 minutes ago, McCall said:

I may be in the minority, but I always loved the Bucs white pants with this uniform design. In fact, I love both pants and each combination with the jerseys; red over pewter, red over white, white over pewter, white over white. Each one looks great to me and loved that about the set.

I'll join you in that minority. The I like the white/white look better than the white/pewter look. Always have.

spacer.png

Alright I'm about to double post: I want to see what board members think of chargers in white/white/yellow/powder

Thumbs up on this post if you don't like the look

(personally I think it looks alright in pictures but in video it's not good.  Very "college" for some reason)

On 4/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, _RH_ said:

With so many NFL teams coming out with jersey tweaks this year, wouldn't it be cool to see how the board as a whole rates all the teams?  Something like an advanced poll where every voter scores every team and then we could view stats like best/worst, weighted averages, rankings, etc.  Is this possible once all the jerseys have been released?  (or we could even do a version from a past year)  Anyone know of sites that do something like that?

BUMP

musings from the LV @ CAR game:

Raiders helmet would look so much better w black facemasks.  Panthers pants stripe is now more tapered at knee like originals vs last years that didn't come to a point before end of pant leg.  Panthers new end zone logo is much smaller compared to last years. 

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

2 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

In person, or tv or whatever, the Rams look much better than the Chargers.   Never would have guessed that.  

Agreed. They translate really well to TV. The look is terrific.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived