NFL 2020

FormerLurker

26 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I came here to post the same thing.  It looks like they're wearing bone jerseys just like the Rams.

Count me as another who came to say the same thing. At first I thought my eyes just hadn’t adjusted after getting boned by the Rams last night. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Bills going to white was an overcorrection from the terrible 2002 set (that added baby blue to the helmet). It was good they changed to the look they have now, which is basically perfect, but not good they had to toss the red helmet along the way.

I think you mean silver, not baby blue

14 minutes ago, dont care said:
2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Bills going to white was an overcorrection from the terrible 2002 set (that added baby blue to the helmet). It was good they changed to the look they have now, which is basically perfect, but not good they had to toss the red helmet along the way.

He actually means navy, which was added to the original royal blue and red ALONG WITH SILVER to make the worst hodge-podge of colors the NFL has ever seen.

The Bills helmet situation has always been one where I could understand both sides and the arguments made for them. I see how the white helmet helps the logo stand out more, but if I had to choose one I’d probably go with the red helmet, simply because it feels more Bills. I guess a pro of the red helmet is that it helps them stand out from the similar white/blue/white combo of the Colts. Although there aren’t really any concerns of confusing the two teams, it doesn’t hurt for the Bills to have a signature element to their identity, which a red helmet would help give them.

The Broncos need an update to their uniforms, but having said that, they’re wearing their best uniform right now. Much better than the orange* jersey. 

*-The Broncos belong in orange, but not with this set. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 hours ago, JustForFun said:

He actually means navy, which was added to the original royal blue and red ALONG WITH SILVER to make the worst hodge-podge of colors the NFL has ever seen.

I believe it was not silver but "buffalo nickel."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 hours ago, dont care said:

They went from this:

46ae9b6c05684a48e7b961ce7dee77c4--buffal

To this:

bbfsrh.jpgDrewBledsoeBILLSMINIHELMET.jpg

So I was confusing the royal they moved from the center stripe to between the white stripes that stayed and the navy stripe they added.

What a disaster of a redesign that was.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 hours ago, Walkentall27 said:

In terms of teams that have not put out new uniforms in a long while, the Broncos are most due (maybe the Eagles too). That leg stripe just looks so dated.

The teams that need new uniforms the most are the Broncos, Cardinals, and Bengals. Frankly, I'd like to see all of them go back to the set they had previous to the ones they have now, like the Browns and Buccaneers did.

12 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I’m not sure what’s happening whether it’s the camera, my eyes deceiving me, or some other factor, but (at least some of) the Steelers jerseys seem to be an off-white color.

I thought it was just me. Glad to see I'm not going crazy.

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, JustForFun said:

The teams that need new uniforms the most are the Broncos, Cardinals, and Bengals. Frankly, I'd like to see all of them go back to the set they had previous to the ones they have now, like the Browns and Buccaneers did.

All the Bengals need to do is put some orange on the current Color Rush and then make black and orange versions of it.

ExJworW.png

17 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Fixed. Indy had ONE job with their new uniforms and blew it.

Anyway, your actual statement... I prefer the Bills with a white facemask, even if they went back to a red helmet.

spacer.png

#NoMoreBFBSBills

Seriously, they cant stick to just R/W/B? Early 200's set had Navy, Baby, and silver, now they have black. Just take the original red helmets, but only put the keyline around the charging red stripe.

24 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

#NoMoreBFBSBills

Seriously, they cant stick to just R/W/B? Early 200's set had Navy, Baby, and silver, now they have black. Just take the original red helmets, but only put the keyline around the charging red stripe.

Pretty sure that's navy, not black.

Not sure why navy has stuck around for the Bills (especially from Reebok-to-Nike transition)...the Bills rarely have navy merchandise. I'm guessing if they were to update the uniforms in any way, navy would be dropped. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived