Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

Count me as another who came to say the same thing. At first I thought my eyes just hadn’t adjusted after getting boned by the Rams last night. 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Bills going to white was an overcorrection from the terrible 2002 set (that added baby blue to the helmet). It was good they changed to the look they have now, which is basically perfect, but not good they had to toss the red helmet along the way.

I think you mean silver, not baby blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dont care said:
2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Bills going to white was an overcorrection from the terrible 2002 set (that added baby blue to the helmet). It was good they changed to the look they have now, which is basically perfect, but not good they had to toss the red helmet along the way.

I think you mean silver, not baby blue

He actually means navy, which was added to the original royal blue and red ALONG WITH SILVER to make the worst hodge-podge of colors the NFL has ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills helmet situation has always been one where I could understand both sides and the arguments made for them. I see how the white helmet helps the logo stand out more, but if I had to choose one I’d probably go with the red helmet, simply because it feels more Bills. I guess a pro of the red helmet is that it helps them stand out from the similar white/blue/white combo of the Colts. Although there aren’t really any concerns of confusing the two teams, it doesn’t hurt for the Bills to have a signature element to their identity, which a red helmet would help give them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Broncos need an update to their uniforms, but having said that, they’re wearing their best uniform right now. Much better than the orange* jersey. 
 

*-The Broncos belong in orange, but not with this set. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't have a picture but a few of the Titans have square-shaped bumps in the collar area. Maybe some sort of tracker or microphone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JustForFun said:

He actually means navy, which was added to the original royal blue and red ALONG WITH SILVER to make the worst hodge-podge of colors the NFL has ever seen.

I believe it was not silver but "buffalo nickel."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CreamSoda said:

The Broncos have their old D/Horse logo in the end zone...

 

Looks a little out of place without a retro wordmark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dont care said:

I think you mean silver, not baby blue

 

They went from this:

46ae9b6c05684a48e7b961ce7dee77c4--buffal

 

To this:

bbfsrh.jpgDrewBledsoeBILLSMINIHELMET.jpg

 

So I was confusing the royal they moved from the center stripe to between the white stripes that stayed and the navy stripe they added.


What a disaster of a redesign that was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Walkentall27 said:

In terms of teams that have not put out new uniforms in a long while, the Broncos are most due (maybe the Eagles too). That leg stripe just looks so dated.

The teams that need new uniforms the most are the Broncos, Cardinals, and Bengals. Frankly, I'd like to see all of them go back to the set they had previous to the ones they have now, like the Browns and Buccaneers did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I’m not sure what’s happening whether it’s the camera, my eyes deceiving me, or some other factor, but (at least some of) the Steelers jerseys seem to be an off-white color.

I thought it was just me. Glad to see I'm not going crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustForFun said:

The teams that need new uniforms the most are the Broncos, Cardinals, and Bengals. Frankly, I'd like to see all of them go back to the set they had previous to the ones they have now, like the Browns and Buccaneers did.

All the Bengals need to do is put some orange on the current Color Rush and then make black and orange versions of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 4:00 AM, aawagner011 said:

spacer.png

 

'Ugly' is a very light word to describe these uniforms. On field they look even worse than of photoshot.

 

What about Bills IMO red helmets>white helmets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Fixed. Indy had ONE job with their new uniforms and blew it.

 

Anyway, your actual statement... I prefer the Bills with a white facemask, even if they went back to a red helmet.

spacer.png

#NoMoreBFBSBills

 

Seriously, they cant stick to just R/W/B? Early 200's set had Navy, Baby, and silver, now they have black. Just take the original red helmets, but only put the keyline around the charging red stripe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

#NoMoreBFBSBills

 

Seriously, they cant stick to just R/W/B? Early 200's set had Navy, Baby, and silver, now they have black. Just take the original red helmets, but only put the keyline around the charging red stripe.

Pretty sure that's navy, not black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why navy has stuck around for the Bills (especially from Reebok-to-Nike transition)...the Bills rarely have navy merchandise. I'm guessing if they were to update the uniforms in any way, navy would be dropped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Fixed. Indy had ONE job with their new uniforms and blew it.

 

Anyway, your actual statement... I prefer the Bills with a white facemask, even if they went back to a red helmet.

spacer.png

 

 

I'm realizing now how little attention I've paid to the Bills. I saw this photo and thought, do they really have white facemasks? I could've swore they were red. 

 

Then I look at their regular helmets and see gray facemasks, and I'm even more disappointed that they're not red.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.