NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chargers' yellow facemask just looks off. Makes the helmet too yellow heavy. Would love to see a powder blue facemask on there.

Patriots road uniforms look off as well. I would say it's the shoulder striping. Flip the navy/red and the set would look 100 times better.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

The Chargers' yellow facemask just looks off. Makes the helmet too yellow heavy. Would love to see a powder blue facemask on there.

I think that was the point. The Chargers had already been fusing more yellow into their on-field look before the rebrand; now it seems like they're cranking that up to 10. And since yellow is my favorite color, I ain't complaining nann bit. 🙂

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

15 hours ago, Ark said:

Ravens best uniforms are easily Black/Purple/White and Black/White/White.

You would think Black/Purple/Black would work, but it just doesn't. Everything else is a major downgrade.

FYP.

They look best when they keep it simple . . . and their white pants are really nice, IMHO.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Black/Purple/Black home

Black/White/White road

I do like the purple pants with the white jerseys, but if I had to choose one, that's it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

18 hours ago, Ark said:

Ravens best uniforms are easily Black/Purple/White and Black/White/Purple.

You would think Black/Purple/Black would work, but it just doesn't. Everything else is a major downgrade.

Personally, I prefer black/purple/black and black/white/black. IMO, the black pants should be the only pants in their rotation. They just need contrasting socks to avoid the dreaded yoga pants look.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Bills got sock problems.

Dawson Knox, WTH is that?

xjmcayzcafqjsnjf3zew.jpg

Some Bills went normal striped socks, some went with striped socks with leggings underneath, some went all blue no stripes. 

aggft4afgt6ppzxkmxls.jpg

Diggs started with all blue socks/leggings with no stripes and then ditched them all together...Are these inconsistencies are all going to generate fines from the NFL fashion police?

mf23xqlfw7l8bllrdpns.jpg

23 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Am I seeing things or did the Cowboys change the shade of their pants?

2019-

spacer.png

Today-

spacer.png

They did actually. A Cowboys staff member confirmed it today. They went back to the shade of pants they last used in 2012. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived