NFL 2020

FormerLurker

33 minutes ago, slats7 said:

I barely detect a change. And the pants for the millionth year still don't match the patina of the helmets.

At least now the white uniform has more cohesiveness than previous years.

However, I still don’t understand how Dallas can have two of the best uniforms in the NFL-

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yet, they think THIS is the best option and would probably wear them for all 16 games if they could-

spacer.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cowboys' inconsistency is still stupid and should be changed as soon as possible. There's no reason for them to stick with four shades of blue: helmet silver-blue, navy, royal, and seafoam/silver/puke/green/blue pants. Make anything royal navy and make the pants match the helmet and you've finally made the Cowboys the top 10 look they think they are.

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

However, I still don’t understand how Dallas can have two of the best uniforms in the NFL-

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yet, they think THIS is the best option and would probably wear them for all 16 games if they could-

spacer.png

All three of those looks are awful. The navy set is closest to a good looking uniform but the extra outlines on the numbers ruin it for me. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 9/20/2020 at 4:06 PM, Ark said:

Ravens best uniforms are easily Black/Purple/White and Black/White/Purple.

Agreed, though I don’t hate black/purple/purple as a (I cannot stress this enough) once a year alternate. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hate the navy tops and the white pants. If your going with the 94 double star , do it right with silver pants and striped socks. And for the colored top do the 95 double star if you're going that route.

Don't get me wrong, the Saints look miles better with this look, but the gold looks a little too brown for my liking. Yes I know it's a throwback look but if they make that a little less of a brown gold they should take it and run as a full time look

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

5 hours ago, Froob said:

Some people are way too picky lol. Uniform is awful because of a number outline?

yes, an outline can ruin a uniform. We nitpick - it’s literally the point of this forum. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm still confused by all the love the idea of the Cowboys in navy and silver gets. At one time, they had the perfect color scheme for them, dark royal blue and metallic silver blue. The helmet and pants matched, everything worked. Then Ron Jaworski's Eagles forced them to go dark jerseys in the playoffs, the idiots decided their royal blue jerseys were cursed (instead of, you know, a better team beat them), the next year they brought out a navy blue "non-cursed" jersey, and here we are.

Navy blue and silver is a big overused yawn. Dark royal and metallic blue silver is unique and works.

\spacer.png

Archived