Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm still confused by all the love the idea of the Cowboys in navy and silver gets. At one time, they had the perfect color scheme for them, dark royal blue and metallic silver blue. The helmet and pants matched, everything worked. Then Ron Jaworski's Eagles forced them to go dark jerseys in the playoffs, the idiots decided their royal blue jerseys were cursed (instead of, you know, a better team beat them), the next year they brought out a navy blue "non-cursed" jersey, and here we are.

 

Navy blue and silver is a big overused yawn. Dark royal and metallic blue silver is unique and works.

maybe once Jerry is no longer with the organization, new ownership might sure up the uni. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm still confused by all the love the idea of the Cowboys in navy and silver gets. At one time, they had the perfect color scheme for them, dark royal blue and metallic silver blue. The helmet and pants matched, everything worked. Then Ron Jaworski's Eagles forced them to go dark jerseys in the playoffs, the idiots decided their royal blue jerseys were cursed (instead of, you know, a better team beat them), the next year they brought out a navy blue "non-cursed" jersey, and here we are.

 

Navy blue and silver is a big overused yawn. Dark royal and metallic blue silver is unique and works.

 

 

Agreed on the blue. The silver blue has proven it works well, so it'd be a good choice. However, I'd almost like to see them go with the silver green. Almost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Raiders are finally in their own stadium. All black and no dirt. Love it!

I'm going to miss the infield dirt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes me sad that there is no dirt. Best part about watching Raiders games.

 

tbh the only reason i watched raiders games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _J_ said:

Makes me sad that there is no dirt. Best part about watching Raiders games.

 

tbh the only reason i watched raiders games.

 

Don't forget the sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why that Cowboy rep referenced 2012. The pants had the usual greenish tint that year.

 

spacer.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, _J_ said:

Makes me sad that there is no dirt. Best part about watching Raiders games.

 

tbh the only reason i watched raiders games.

The dirt was the worst part. There is a reason why there are no multipurpose stadiums anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, _J_ said:

Makes me sad that there is no dirt. Best part about watching Raiders games.

 

tbh the only reason i watched raiders games.

 

Agreed used to love seeing it in Madden franchise too in September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacksonville Jaguars To Wear Teal Jerseys, Pants On Thursday Night Football

September 23, 2020 - 01:06 AM

The Jacksonville Jaguars announced on Tuesday they’ll wear their teal jerseys with teal pants for the first time in franchise history during Thursday night’s game against the Miami Dolphins. Jacksonville went 23 years without having teal pants as an option, but added them to the rotation with a new uniform

Read More...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two random things I was wondering about Allegiant Stadium is if the Al Davis flame was real? It kind of looked like it was kind of digital to some extent unlike the smaller one they used in Oakland. I also find it weird all these new domed stadiums are called stadiums instead of domes. Allegiant Stadium, US Bank Stadium, SoFi Stadium, and I guess even Ford Field. I wonder if this is because there is a negative connotation when it comes with domed stadiums. Every old dome had dome in its title the metrodome, silverdome, hoosier dome, Edward Jones dome, georgia dome, and the superdome which is the only one left. These domes are quite different from modern domes but regardless they are domes. Even the majority of retractable roof domes are never even open and those feel a lot more like domes than the newer fixed domes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Two random things I was wondering about Allegiant Stadium is if the Al Davis flame was real? It kind of looked like it was kind of digital to some extent unlike the smaller one they used in Oakland. I also find it weird all these new domed stadiums are called stadiums instead of domes. Allegiant Stadium, US Bank Stadium, SoFi Stadium, and I guess even Ford Field. I wonder if this is because there is a negative connotation when it comes with domed stadiums. Every old dome had dome in its title the metrodome, silverdome, hoosier dome, Edward Jones dome, georgia dome, and the superdome which is the only one left. These domes are quite different from modern domes but regardless they are domes. Even the majority of retractable roof domes are never even open and those feel a lot more like domes than the newer fixed domes.

 

They're literally not domes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

SoFi isn’t even an indoor stadium.

 

There are shadows all over the field, it is very much like watching an indoor football game.

 

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ark said:

 

There are shadows all over the field, it is very much like watching an indoor football game.

 

image.jpg

It’s still not an indoor stadium. Sure it has a “roof”, but the air flow is natural.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ltjets21 said:

I was wondering about Allegiant Stadium is if the Al Davis flame was real?

No, it's not an actual flame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

It’s still not an indoor stadium. Sure it has a “roof”, but the air flow is natural.

 

It's an unpermitted enclosed patio...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sofi Stadium is about as outdoor as you can get without actually being outdoors. It's still going to get really hot and really cold for the players throughout the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Jacksonville Jaguars To Wear Teal Jerseys, Pants On Thursday Night Football

September 23, 2020 - 01:06 AM

The Jacksonville Jaguars announced on Tuesday they’ll wear their teal jerseys with teal pants for the first time in franchise history during Thursday night’s game against the Miami Dolphins. Jacksonville went 23 years without having teal pants as an option, but added them to the rotation with a new uniform

Read More...

The question is which socks. When the Jags unveiled this uniform set a few years back, this all-teal look had teal socks and black socks options. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.