NFL 2020

FormerLurker

27 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm still confused by all the love the idea of the Cowboys in navy and silver gets. At one time, they had the perfect color scheme for them, dark royal blue and metallic silver blue. The helmet and pants matched, everything worked. Then Ron Jaworski's Eagles forced them to go dark jerseys in the playoffs, the idiots decided their royal blue jerseys were cursed (instead of, you know, a better team beat them), the next year they brought out a navy blue "non-cursed" jersey, and here we are.

Navy blue and silver is a big overused yawn. Dark royal and metallic blue silver is unique and works.

maybe once Jerry is no longer with the organization, new ownership might sure up the uni. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm still confused by all the love the idea of the Cowboys in navy and silver gets. At one time, they had the perfect color scheme for them, dark royal blue and metallic silver blue. The helmet and pants matched, everything worked. Then Ron Jaworski's Eagles forced them to go dark jerseys in the playoffs, the idiots decided their royal blue jerseys were cursed (instead of, you know, a better team beat them), the next year they brought out a navy blue "non-cursed" jersey, and here we are.

Navy blue and silver is a big overused yawn. Dark royal and metallic blue silver is unique and works.

Agreed on the blue. The silver blue has proven it works well, so it'd be a good choice. However, I'd almost like to see them go with the silver green. Almost.

ExJworW.png

Jacksonville Jaguars To Wear Teal Jerseys, Pants On Thursday Night Football

September 23, 2020 - 01:06 AM

The Jacksonville Jaguars announced on Tuesday they’ll wear their teal jerseys with teal pants for the first time in franchise history during Thursday night’s game against the Miami Dolphins. Jacksonville went 23 years without having teal pants as an option, but added them to the rotation with a new uniform

Read More...

Two random things I was wondering about Allegiant Stadium is if the Al Davis flame was real? It kind of looked like it was kind of digital to some extent unlike the smaller one they used in Oakland. I also find it weird all these new domed stadiums are called stadiums instead of domes. Allegiant Stadium, US Bank Stadium, SoFi Stadium, and I guess even Ford Field. I wonder if this is because there is a negative connotation when it comes with domed stadiums. Every old dome had dome in its title the metrodome, silverdome, hoosier dome, Edward Jones dome, georgia dome, and the superdome which is the only one left. These domes are quite different from modern domes but regardless they are domes. Even the majority of retractable roof domes are never even open and those feel a lot more like domes than the newer fixed domes.

2 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Two random things I was wondering about Allegiant Stadium is if the Al Davis flame was real? It kind of looked like it was kind of digital to some extent unlike the smaller one they used in Oakland. I also find it weird all these new domed stadiums are called stadiums instead of domes. Allegiant Stadium, US Bank Stadium, SoFi Stadium, and I guess even Ford Field. I wonder if this is because there is a negative connotation when it comes with domed stadiums. Every old dome had dome in its title the metrodome, silverdome, hoosier dome, Edward Jones dome, georgia dome, and the superdome which is the only one left. These domes are quite different from modern domes but regardless they are domes. Even the majority of retractable roof domes are never even open and those feel a lot more like domes than the newer fixed domes.

They're literally not domes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Jacksonville Jaguars To Wear Teal Jerseys, Pants On Thursday Night Football

September 23, 2020 - 01:06 AM

The Jacksonville Jaguars announced on Tuesday they’ll wear their teal jerseys with teal pants for the first time in franchise history during Thursday night’s game against the Miami Dolphins. Jacksonville went 23 years without having teal pants as an option, but added them to the rotation with a new uniform

Read More...

The question is which socks. When the Jags unveiled this uniform set a few years back, this all-teal look had teal socks and black socks options. 

Go A's!

Archived