NFL 2020

FormerLurker

5 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Colts/Browns looks absolutely stunning 

I'm bummed most of the country is stuck with NYG/Dallas for some stupid reason.

Enjoy the game!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Colts/Browns looks absolutely stunning 

As I said in the sports media thread, I am three hours from Indianapolis but stuck with this NFC East jerkoff where the teams are a combined 1-7. At least their uniforms are good.

Are the Browns in white pants or orange?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

53 minutes ago, the admiral said:

As I said in the sports media thread, I am three hours from Indianapolis but stuck with this NFC East jerkoff where the teams are a combined 1-7. At least their uniforms are good.

orange 

I'm in baltimore and i’ve got browns-colts 🤗

33 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Do teams with retractable roofs even open them anymore? You would think they would this year because of COVID but its early October with perfect weather and all these teams still close their roofs.

It's pretty muggy in Dallas, so better to leave the roof closed. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, the admiral said:

I happen to also be around 3 hours from Indy but I got it, although by the looks of it the Giants Cowboys game was the better one to watch. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

20 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Man that Dolphins blue is beautiful in the sun.

I really think they did a good job in taking a classic uniform and making a change. That's tough to do. They even got rid of that annoying blue.

11 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

Do teams with retractable roofs even open them anymore? You would think they would this year because of COVID but its early October with perfect weather and all these teams still close their roofs.

The Colts opened the roof for their two home games they just played. The Falcons did too except maybe the Carolina game.

3 hours ago, joekono said:

The orange pants are beautiful. Two great classic uniforms(I know the real classic was white pants),

Browns hold off Philip Rivers, Colts | Indianapolis Colts | nwitimes.com

I wish the Colts wore blue socks. 

The Browns orange pants are in Madden now.

18 hours ago, jerrylawless3 said:

I like the satin finish on the Viking’s helmets, but the rain in Seattle has made them look glossy and it’s such a good look.

YES! I was thinking this same thing as I watched the game last night. In fact, my initial reaction was that they somehow changed their helmet finish. It looked fantastic. 

17 hours ago, joekono said:

The orange pants are beautiful. Two great classic uniforms(I know the real classic was white pants),

Browns hold off Philip Rivers, Colts | Indianapolis Colts | nwitimes.com

Unpopular opinion maybe, but that’s too much orange for my taste. The Browns have always looked much more balanced to me when they wear O/B/W. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived