Jump to content

NFL 2020


FormerLurker
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

Colts/Browns looks absolutely stunning 

 

As I said in the sports media thread, I am three hours from Indianapolis but stuck with this NFC East jerkoff where the teams are a combined 1-7. At least their uniforms are good.

 

Are the Browns in white pants or orange?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, the admiral said:

 

As I said in the sports media thread, I am three hours from Indianapolis but stuck with this NFC East jerkoff where the teams are a combined 1-7. At least their uniforms are good.

 

Are the Browns in white pants or orange?

orange 

 

I'm in baltimore and i’ve got browns-colts 🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Do teams with retractable roofs even open them anymore? You would think they would this year because of COVID but its early October with perfect weather and all these teams still close their roofs.

It's pretty muggy in Dallas, so better to leave the roof closed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, the admiral said:

 

As I said in the sports media thread, I am three hours from Indianapolis but stuck with this NFC East jerkoff where the teams are a combined 1-7. At least their uniforms are good.

 

Are the Browns in white pants or orange?

I happen to also be around 3 hours from Indy but I got it, although by the looks of it the Giants Cowboys game was the better one to watch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Man that Dolphins blue is beautiful in the sun.

I really think they did a good job in taking a classic uniform and making a change. That's tough to do. They even got rid of that annoying blue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

Do teams with retractable roofs even open them anymore? You would think they would this year because of COVID but its early October with perfect weather and all these teams still close their roofs.

 

The Colts opened the roof for their two home games they just played. The Falcons did too except maybe the Carolina game.

3 hours ago, joekono said:

The orange pants are beautiful. Two great classic uniforms(I know the real classic was white pants),

Browns hold off Philip Rivers, Colts | Indianapolis Colts | nwitimes.com

 

I wish the Colts wore blue socks. 

 

The Browns orange pants are in Madden now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, jerrylawless3 said:

I like the satin finish on the Viking’s helmets, but the rain in Seattle has made them look glossy and it’s such a good look.

YES! I was thinking this same thing as I watched the game last night. In fact, my initial reaction was that they somehow changed their helmet finish. It looked fantastic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, joekono said:

The orange pants are beautiful. Two great classic uniforms(I know the real classic was white pants),

Browns hold off Philip Rivers, Colts | Indianapolis Colts | nwitimes.com


Unpopular opinion maybe, but that’s too much orange for my taste. The Browns have always looked much more balanced to me when they wear O/B/W. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TBGKon locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.