NFL 2020

FormerLurker

I noticed something strange regarding the Colts. Everyone recalls how they changed the swooshes to black on their white jerseys:

spacer.png

Their pants still use the blue swooshes, which creates a mismatching look on the road.

This is likely due to the fact that the pants are also used with the blue jerseys which have no black at all, but it further emphasizes that it was a completely unnecessary change. In this case, both swooshes are on a white background. Both should be the same color for consistency. It looks bad.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dont care said:

I preferred the custom font but yes, about as perfect as you can get

Yeah, I know they played around with the numbers(good point there) and panels a lot in the beginning so I'll take any of those fonts without the panels any they never have to change. Plus . they'll own Teal and the 90s uniforms can be represented.

7 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I noticed something strange regarding the Colts. Everyone recalls how they changed the swooshes to black on their white jerseys:

spacer.png

Their pants still use the blue swooshes, which creates a mismatching look on the road.

This is likely due to the fact that the pants are also used with the blue jerseys which have no black at all, but it further emphasizes that it was a completely unnecessary change. In this case, both swooshes are on a white background. Both should be the same color for consistency. It looks bad.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Obviously it’s a consistency issue, but you definitely have to stare at those two pictures for an extended period of time to truly distinguish one colored swoosh from the other. By no means is it really “bad”. Just unfortunate.

That prototype of the Jaguars was by no means better but it would have been interesting to have gold and silver mix. The only teams that I know of that have had both gold and silver are in the college ranks...Idaho and Colorado. 

I was hoping they would find a way to keep or later reincorporate silver back into palette but you know Carolina and all. 

But they still a warmer color to help complement what they currently have, you know like a gold just not so mustardy lol

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived