NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Is there a reason why in the Ravens one endzone with "Baltimore" the MO was gold w/white outline? Or was this some mess up? (The rest of the wordmark was white outlined w/gold)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/29/us/baltimore-ravens-mo-gaba-death-trnd/index.html

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 10/28/2020 at 10:41 PM, BBTV said:

More like one of the most overrated elements. Just look at how it clashes with that jersey, and how it would with a proper teal one. Pick one color for your helmet. When you compromise, everyone loses 

The teal-flake helmet would have worked well with the previous set. It didn't match the matte feel of the uniforms it went with. But the idea was a solid one, and the Ravens should do the same with purple.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Goes back a bit to the 49ers discussion but,

Steelers under nike frustrate me. The reebok jerseys looked like they just cut off the sleeves when they hemmed which, okay.

These nike jerseys look like they arent even trying. Looked like the standard is the half of the proper stripe.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

37 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Did they?  I know they painted a 21 on the field for that first game after his death, but I’m not remembering that they did anything to the 21-yard line. 

I could be wrong, but I remember there being a team somewhere that left a hash to be colored differently to pay homage. In this case the hash representing the 21 may have been burgundy/gold outlined

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

13 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

What is the official finish on the Giants helmets called? There’s no way that can be a gloss finish. It’s so beautiful. The only way I’ll be cool with the Broncos going back to royal is if they use that finish on the helmet.

Has to be a metallic or pearl blue paint with gloss finish

Tonight's uniform matchup was one of the nicest matchups I have seen all season. The Buccaneers uniform tonight is the best I think they have ever looked and I say that as someone who loves the creamsicles. I think the Giants should go back to that look full time. 

NFL Fines Pittsburgh Steelers’ James Conner, JuJu Smith-Schuster For Violating Sock Policy

November 3, 2020 - 19:29 PM

It was revealed on Tuesday afternoon the NFL fined Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Connor and wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster for not properly wearing their socks during a 27-24 win over the Tennessee Titans on Oct. 25. Smith-Schuster shared a copy of the letter alerting him to the fine to

Read More...

15 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Tonight's uniform matchup was one of the nicest matchups I have seen all season. The Buccaneers uniform tonight is the best I think they have ever looked and I say that as someone who loves the creamsicles. I think the Giants should go back to that look full time. 

The bucs are too dark. That is not pewter, it's anthracite.

9 hours ago, guest23 said:

The bucs are too dark. That is not pewter, it's anthracite.

I think they look good but I do agree that it would have been amazing if they were able to bring back the pewter pants they had before.

Archived