NFL 2020

FormerLurker

On 10/31/2020 at 8:13 AM, WideRight said:

If they go full 1980’s Simms-LT era with the look, with old pant and socks, not all white socks, it is a great look.  I am not loving when all white includes stripeless white socks.  

spacer.png

I wouldn't mind this uniform but instead of GIANTS they put the current NY logo on these helmets.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/30/2020 at 9:28 AM, kutztown said:

Wow, that's good Panther knowledge out of you.  I know more meow than I did 10 mins ago. 

Huh, so you're Cat Noir...good to know 😸

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

On 11/5/2020 at 5:22 PM, beachperroAZ said:

I wouldn't mind this uniform but instead of GIANTS they put the current NY logo on these helmets.

Probably unpopular, but GIANTS is much better than NY, IMO. One thing I did notice for the first time about the CR was they use the NY on the jersey chest, but not the helmet. That’s my only complaint about the uniform.

3 hours ago, JustForFun said:

Well, they don't play in NY, so having it on the helmet is just disingenuous.

Given that I've long understood "New York" as referring to NYC, not the entire state, in this context, the Giants are hardly alone in not playing within city limits, but they're still well within their metropolitan area.  It's not like they're nearly an hour away from their city like the Niners.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

What the Ravens should do:

Home: black helmet with purple flake, black jerseys, black pants, black socks with no low whites

Road:  black helmet with purple flake, white jerseys, purple pants, white socks with black stripes

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Baltimore's black pants would look fine if they would just wear their purple socks with them — similar to how the Jax Jags wore teal socks with their stripeless black pants today — at almost all times, excluding 'Blackout' games. By the way, the Ravens have a really good record in both pairs of purple pants combined: 11-4 overall (4-0 in 'Color Rush', 6-2 in white/purple, 1-0 in black/purple & 0-2 in primary purple/purple).

20 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

Baltimore's black pants would look fine if they would just wear their purple socks with them — similar to how the Jax Jags wore teal socks with their stripeless black pants today — at almost all times, excluding 'Blackout' games. By the way, the Ravens have a really good record in both pairs of purple pants combined: 11-4 overall (4-0 in 'Color Rush', 6-2 in white/purple, 1-0 in black/purple & 0-2 in primary purple/purple).

Disagree. No sock can save a pair of pants when the pants have no stripe(s).

It's where I sit.

Archived