NFL 2020

FormerLurker

24 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Bridgewater's lettering is more condensed than Burns', so that probably explains the difference.

Interesting. I always assumed the letters were always the same size and they would adjust the spacing between if they were tight on space, but maybe that's not the case.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami Dolphins Head Coach Brian Flores Prefers Throwback Uniforms

November 15, 2020 - 19:18 PM

When the Miami Dolphins take the field for Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers (4:05 p.m. ET on CBS), they’ll be outfitted in the road version of their 1966 throwback uniforms. If it were up to head coach Brian Flores, though, those throwback uniforms would be the Dolphins’ full-time

Read More...

1 hour ago, Chromatic said:

So he has taste

59 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

It's an amazing look because you can't see the nike logo

Thing is, I’m surprised the NFL/Nike hasn’t expressed frustration to him about not displaying the symbol clearly. I’d imagine as a uniform manufacturer as big as Nike, you want people to see it.

26 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Thing is, I’m surprised the NFL/Nike hasn’t expressed frustration to him about not displaying the symbol clearly. I’d imagine as a uniform manufacturer as big as Nike, you want people to see it.

It’s visible on the other 21 players on the field, so Nike’s probably not super upset. 

I think Danny’s height results in shorter sleeves. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

One of the things that bothered me when I was younger was that the dolphin in the old Dolphins logo is not wearing the same helmet the players are wearing.

I had thought that the dolphin should either wear the same helmet the players wear, which is that endless loop gif that gets posted here ever so often, or the players should wear helmets with the orange M on them.

IbjBaeE.png

I want a Steelers hybrid. Block numbers, but keep the logo on the chest. Unnecessary, yeah most likely but I like it.

Also, and this seems to be more of a NIke thing. Annoys me that it looks like they aren't even trying to do the stripes properly anymore. Seems like they cut it in half and then only put half on. I get it, stripes are going to be incomplete but it looks like they're not even trying.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

1 hour ago, MG3 said:

Watched a bit of 49ers vs. Saints earlier today, and I became convinced that the two teams should swap shades of gold.  Anyone else think so, or am I alone on an island here?

I was prepared to come here to mention that I think the Saints should just adopt the 49ers shade of gold. The more saturated version would work very nicely with the black, much like it does with the Color Rush. 

However, I think the 49ers shade of gold is perfect for them, too. In fact, I think other teams that use gold like Florida State would benefit from it, as well. The shade Florida State and the Saints use is essentially khaki.

1 hour ago, _J_ said:

I want a Steelers hybrid. Block numbers, but keep the logo on the chest. Unnecessary, yeah most likely but I like it.

Also, and this seems to be more of a NIke thing. Annoys me that it looks like they aren't even trying to do the stripes properly anymore. Seems like they cut it in half and then only put half on. I get it, stripes are going to be incomplete but it looks like they're not even trying.

Reebok wasn’t exactly great in this regard, either. 

spacer.png

Archived